Chapter 37: A Trip to the Wudang Mountains

It was Saturday morning and me, The Shimmers, Twilight Sparkle, the Dazzlings and Spike along with the rest of Eeveelution we at my house as I wrote up and I rub my eyes from the sun rise and saw my girlfriends still sleeping so I get off the bed quietly and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and Spike was in the other bathroom taking a shower too.

Then Daydream woke up and she hear the water was on that me and Spike were showering.

Daydream: 'Heh looks like Kevin and Spike are taking a shower.' She thought as she got off the bed and headed downstairs watching some TV and she saw Flareon sitting on a chair watching TV.

Daydream: "Good morning Flareon."

Flareon: "Morning Daydream."

Daydream: "Did you sleep well?"

Flareon: "Yes I did."

Then suddenly someone knocking the door.

Flareon: "Oh someone at the door I'll get it."

As she walk towards the door and she open the door to see my girlfriends along with the  CMC, Flash Sentry, the rest of Eeveelution and Skitty.

Flareon: "Hey guys you all arrived early."

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah we did so can we come in."

Flareon: "Sure come on in."

They all went inside the house and sitting on the couch and chairs.

Applejack: "Hey where's Kevin and the others?"

Daydream: "Kevin and Spike had taking their shower and the girls are still sleeping."

Jolteon: "That's good."

Twilight Sparkle: "Hey guys."

Rainbow Dash: "Hi Twilight how are you doing."

Twilight Sparkle: "I'm doing fine Rainbow Dash."

Fluttershy: "So what are you gonna do now?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I'm gonna take a shower after Kevin or Spike are done."

Then the bathroom door started open by me I finish taking my bath then I went to the changing room.

Scootaloo: "Oh looks like Kevin has finish his  shower."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah I'm taking my shower now."

As she walk towards the stairs and headed to the bathroom while I'm changing my clothes I put on my new t shirt which it has three samurai warriors with gas masks, sleeveless hoodie, camo pants with black shoes, black glove with bling, a grey elbow pad and a black and green you can't see me hat.