Chapter 56: Showdown in the Camp

At the camp dock, a few girls are getting ready for to put on the fashion show on the dock as they are wearing outfits that Rarity made.

Rarity: "Where are the Shimmers and the Sparkles?" She signed. "They're missing our dress rehearsal."

Bon Bon: "Yeah and Where's Kevin?" Shouldn't he be around at least?"

Lyra Heartstrings: "Yeah where is he anyway?"

Rarity: "I suppose we can get started without them. Whenever you're ready!" She called out.

Vinyl Scratch: "On it!" She said as she took a record disc and puts it on a record player and presses play, causing the record player to play techno pop music.

The girls walk down the docks while Applejack admired her new outfit which Rarity notices.

Rarity: "Told you you'd like it." She said with a smirk.

Applejack: "It's alright...I guess...I do get to keep it after camp though, right?" She asked which Rarity nodded to and the two of them walked down the dock.

Gaea Everfree made her way to the camp and floats pass by my two brothers Snips and Snails who were filling up water balloons and they noticed her.

Snails: "She looks...different."

Snips: "Yeah. She looks...taller."

At the dock, the girls continue practicing for the fashion show."

Rarity: "This is only a preview. I've got another entire line I'll debut at the real thing." She said until she hears a record scratch and the music stops. "Why did you the music?" She asked as everyone was looking at something.

Octavia Melody: "Um Rarity." She said and points at something which Rarity looks at and gasps.

Rarity: "Oh my goodness!" She said shocked as she and everyone looked to see Gaea Everfree.

Gaea Everfree: "Attention campers!" She called out to get their attention.

Trixie Lulamoon: "It's Gaea Everfree!"

Yang Xaio Long: "No way!"

Micro Chips: "She's real!"

Bulk Biceps: "Aah! We're doomed!"

Just then, me and Timber arrived and saw Gaea Everfree but were able to recognized who she used to be."

Kevin: "Oh snap! We're too late! Gloriosa's been corrected!"

Timber Spruce: "Gloriosa?! What are you doing?!"

Applejack: "That's Gloriosa? Am I goin' crazy or are feet not touchin' the ground?"

Sugarcoat: "You're not going crazy, we can all see it."

Aria Blaze: "Yeah It's pretty obvious."

Pinkie Pie: "Freaky-deaky!"

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah! What Pinkie said."

Gaea Everfree: "I am no longer Gloriosa Daisy! I am Gaea Everfree and I have an announcement to make! Filthy Rich wants this to be the last session of Camp Everfree. But don't worry, I've got this!" She said and slammed her hands into the ground, summoning giants vines, thorns and branches all over the campsite.

Everyone watches frightened as the giant brambles start to enclose the camp, keeping everyone in Camp Everfree trapped and the (Hu) Mane 5 quickly get off the dock as the giants brambles destroy the dock.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh come on! We literally just finished building that!"

Kevin: "This can't be good, Lucifer I need you and the others to take the kids and the pets to the cafeteria so they can be safe in there."