Chapter 33: New Students and Spike got a Harem

The next day after the Friendship Games, Canterlot High held an award ceremony for the students from both CHS and Crystal Prep that participated in the Friendship Games which were given medals.

After the reward ceremony, everyone was taking an break while all the students of CHS were wearing the jacket with the CHS Horse logo in it while some were reading the Japanese book so they can learn to speak Japanese and all of the Students of Crystal Prep wants to speak Japanese and they want to speak Japanese too so they decided to share the Japanese book to speak Japanese and the girls of CHS were hugging the body pillows with a picture of me and Sci-Twi was sitting down at the front steps at the main entrance of the school with Dog Spike on her lap as Cadence approached her.

Dean Cadence: "I guess that's one way to finish your time at Crystal Prep and I'm pretty sure Cinch will be fast tracking your application to Everton after all of that before she resigns as principal of Crystal Prep."

Sci-Twi: "I've been thinking about it and I'm not so sure now is the time for me to apply to Everton." She said which surprised Cadance.

Dean Cadence: "Really?"

Sci-Twi: "I may know a lot of things but friendship really isn't one of them and I definitely not gonna learn more about it by being alone all the time."

Dean Cadence: "So you're staying at Crystal Prep?"

Sci-Twi: "Well it seems that the students here at CHS know an awful lot about the subject. I don't suppose..."

Dean Cadence: "You want to transfer to CHS?"

Sci-Twi: "Yes, I made an friend or two here and I want to hang out with them more."

Dean Cadence: "You'd certainly be missed at Crystal Prep but I think it's an great idea. I'll be sure to speak to Principal Celestia about it right away."

Then the Shadowbolt girls approached Sci-Twi and Cadence.

Sour Sweet: "Hey Dean Cadence, can we transfer to CHS too?" She said which surprised Sci-Twi and Cadence.

Dean Cadence: "You five girls want to transfer to CHS as well?"

Sugarcoat: "Yes, we still have a lot to learn about friendship."

Indigo Zap: "Really? I thought we wanted to transfer to this school so we can hang out with that Kevin guy."

Sunny Flare: "Indigo!"

Dean Cadence: "Kevin? Who's that?"

Lemon Zest: "He's that really cool guy with superpowers and fought against Twilight when she turned into an power crazed magical creature...no offence Twilight."

Sci-Twi: "None taken."

Sugarcoat: "Speaking of which, Twilight, I'm sorry for pressuring you into release all that magic that turned you into that power-crazed magical creature." She apologized.

Sunny Flare: "Me too. I'm sorry as well."

Lemon Zest: "Yeah, we're really sorry."

Indigo Zap: "We were so focused on winning the Friendship Games, we didn't realize what would happen to you if you released all of that magic so I'm really sorry."

Sour Sweet: "I'm sorry as well and Dean Cadence, who's going to be the principal of Crystal Prep now that Cinch is now in prison."

Dean Cadence: "Principal Celestia contacted me moments ago and asked me to be Crystal Prep's new principal once Cinch resigns and girls, you're not the only ones who want transfer to CHS but so do a few others."

Sunny Flare: "Really? Who?"

Dean Cadence: "Well there's Moondancer and Fleur De Lis who asked to be transferred. Now girls, this Kevin must really be something special for you girls wanting to transfer here to CHS."