Chapter 4: The Plan

Kevin: "Here we are the lunch room a.k.a the cafeteria Twilight."

Twilight Sparkle: "Whoa. It's enormous."

Kevin: "Yeah, this place will be perfect for us to discuss our plan to get your crown. Come on. Let's go get some food and then we'll discuss it."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah I could really go for some food right about now."

Twilight's stomach let's out a loud gurgle making her blush as she covers her mid-section. She lightly giggled as he chuckled.

Kevin: "Come on. Follow me."

He walk over to the lunch line and grab a blue tray and Twilight does the same.

Kevin: "Here, pick out whatever you want to have."

Twilight looks at her options and goes for the most decent dish of all things, a salad. He grab whatever he normally get for lunch. When he look in front of him, he saw Fluttershy picking out an apple.

Kevin: "Hey Flutters."

Fluttershy looks over to his direction and blushes.

Fluttershy: "Kevin!"

She puts her tray down and gives him a squeeze hug.

The other girls in the lunch room draw their attention towards him and Fluttershy and all have a look of jealousy across their faces

Then Twilight noticed this and tapped him on the shoulder.

Twilight: "Um...Kevin?"

Kevin: "What is it Twi?"

She points to the other students and he see them all staring at him and Fluttershy as the cafeteria went dead silent. He gave them a look of confusion.

Kevin: "What? Haven't you all ever seen a guy get hugged before?"

The female students start to blush as they see his face as they turn around and go back to eating. The cafeteria resumed but to a much lower level of volume than normal as everyone in the lunchroom was now talking about him.