Chapter 64: Slasher's Past

It's been since the rampage giant demon Juniper. All the group is happy to see their other friends and go to school like them. Blake told if her parents are worried about her and Sun said they are and Neo change a new life since she did a good job and Kevin build a same device he to Ghoulia and Hekatonkheires and Neo was happy when she talk and Kevin is happy to hear the beautiful voice she have. Now they are in school and they are happy for been learn there and Kevin tells Sun to behave so he won't get in trouble which he promise for that. Meanwhile Kevin have trouble of trying to get to Slasher as he keep block Kevin way in. He try though try to use his new powers as he though about it as he will use it for after school or weekend. Now on weekend, we see Sunset along with the others with the new groups was get use to it are happy to hear. Team RWBY and Izuku's group who are talking their friends they are happy to reunite as they talk about the things have change.

Yang Xaio Long: "So everyone is looking for us and you guys choice to find us?"

Sun Wukong: "Yes, but even without you girls, things are what were hopping for."

Coco Adel: "Like we told you, all the Grimm have not appear for year and this new one took over and destroy the place. Plus, we haven't heard about Salem for a while and make it worst, Ozpin disappeared."

Ruby Rose: "What? How?"

Velvet Scarlatina: "Not sure (Install the part for her weapon) but I hear he go look for you and never return."

Sun Wukong: "Now all the kingdom are in alert and well, they are not ready as they are destroyed every we know."

Weiss Schnee: "Is my family are okay?"

Sun Wukong: "Well, your mother, brother and sister are okay, but your father.."

Coco Adel: "Your father was stubborn enough to fight back but it kill him and he die."

Weiss Schnee: "Well, I'm glad."

Twilight Sparkle: "Why you said that? Don't you-"

Weiss Schnee: "You do not know my father. He never care other and hasn't love to me, my mother and my sister."

Sunset Shimmer: "Whoa, you're like me. I'm sorry to hear."

Weiss Schnee: "It's fine."

Cleo de Nile: "I never know your father be rude and mean to you and other people."

Weiss Schnee: "I'm glad he's gone. Have you trouble with your family?"

Cleo de Nile: "I do but I have lost my mother."

Weiss Schnee: "I'm sorry of it."

Yang Xaio Long: "Ruby lose her mother and I never seen my mother again."

Frankie Stein: "Why?"

Yang Xaio Long: "I'm not sure."

Maddie Hatter: "Maybe she's not return and go on her own way. It just a hunch."

Yang Xaio Long: "Maybe."

Loona: "You know not some of us have family or not since they diss their kid or left it behind."

Tavia: "Even some will fight each other and still are. Plus, you have someone will come and take you in."

Charlie: "I agree with you Tavia, so how thing your new hobby coming along?"

Tavia: "It's good, the student show trick or two and I learn from Rainbow Dash since I hear she likely the extram spot skill I show off since she's in soccer but I don't mind. Also, I'm happy my stress and weight on me are long gone since I along and others end up here. The school, it's helps me learn things."