Chapter 84: The Forgotten Friendship part 5

(Opening 3)

(Class Room)

After what happened, they find out that Wallflower was behind it and now they need to stop her and bring back their friend's memories or it is too late. Time is ticking and running out as they try to open the door but they don't want to get in trouble.

Rin Okumura: "Crap, this is bad."

Irma: "I know, how I get new look when were trap."

Akali: "I think it's best is to not say that."

Sunset Shimmer: "Is anybody out there? Somebody open the door! If we don't get outta here and figure out who has the stone, in a few hours, it'll be too late to restore everyone's memories. I'll lose my friends forever."

Inuyasha: "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY? YOU KNOW WHO! IT'S FREAKING WALLFLOWER BLUSH ARE YOU STUPID? (WACK) OUCH!"

April: "Hey dog man, It's not her fault, Wallflower use the stone on her and Trixie and now she forgot her."

Brigitte: "Well for once I think you not know she has a crush on Kevin. I felt sorry for her."

Neeko: "Neeko felt sad on poor Wallflower, Neeko never has someone in my home alone until end up here and meet Kevin as Neeko felt happy and one day have kids."

Moon Dancer: "Well for once but the problem is everyone went home and they not know that we're here."

Derpy Hooves: "I want Kevin back."

Octavia Melody: "We will get Kevin back Derpy."

Tavia: "She's right, but we need some answer of how we get out of here."

Trixie Lulamoon: "She's right. How are we supposed to catch someone who can erase our memories every time we get to catching them?"

Suddenly a portal appeared in the wall, the group saw the portal as they get ready to fight something, until alot of girls and boys came out of the portal and they land on the ground and the portal disappeared.

the first one were three women, the first one has blue hair tied into a ponytail, she wears a yellow shirt, a pair of gloves, she also wears camo pants and boots. Next to her she has red hair, a white vest with a red tie, pair of gloves, pants and a pair of walking sandals. And the last one has short blonde hair, she wears a short tank top, a blue jacket, a pair of red gloves, she wears pants and red boots.

 And the last one has short blonde hair, she wears a short tank top, a blue jacket, a pair of red gloves, she wears pants and red boots

the second one were two women and teenage girl. the first one has long black hair with a headband on her head, she wears a white dress underneath the dress two two white wristband on her wrists, she wears black pants and a pair of black boots. Next to her was a squirrel girl, she has ears and a tail from a squirrel, she has brown hair with a little bit of blonde color, she wears a short top, shorts and a pair of orange boots with long socks on her legs. And the last one was a rabbit woman, she has long white hair, long ears from a rabbit, she wears a white hero costume, pair of white gloves, long purple boots with rabbit feet.