Chapter 49: Legend of Gaea Everfree

It's night time and everyone is at the camp fire telling stories or more accurately, scary stories with Rarity telling...a less than scary story while Pinkie Pie, Ruby Rose and the kids were roasted marshmallows on my clones one was in Heatblast and other one use his fire dragon slayer magic.

Rarity: "And that's when she looked down and realized she was wearing purple socks with a burgundy dress!" She said and did a bit of a scream but everyone just seemed bored by her story while Pinkie, Ruby Rose and the kids ate their marshmellows. "Purple and burgundy darlings! The same colour family!" She said and did her scream again but no one was amused.

Sunny Flare: "An burgundy dress and purple socks? Ugh, what a terrible fashion choice." She admitted.

Applejack: "Uh...that was terrifying story."

Sugarcoat: "Yeah...for a fashion diva."

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I'm terrified she'll try to tell it again." She joked.

Indigo Zap: "Now that would be a scary story." She snickerd.

Vice Principal Luna: "Anyone else have a spooky story?"

She asked everyone.

Timber Spruce: "I have one but I'm warning you, you might as well hug a friend now. That's how scary it is!"

Fluttershy: "Oh dear." She said.

Snips and Snails hug each other and both of them were hugged by Bulk Biceps while Fluttershy, Sonata, Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy, Ruby, Blake and Moondancer group hug me tightly.

Kevin: "Can't...breathe..." I said which made Flash and Timber snicker.

Flash Sentry: "Well at least you'll be warm tonight Kevin." He said which got a few laughs while I rolled my eyes.

Kevin: "Yeah, yeah, make your jokes. Now on with the scary story already." I said then I saw the kids were hugging the Wild Pussycats and Seryu was hugging Koro as well.

Timber Spruce: "It's time I told you about the legend of Gaea Everfree."

Kevin: 'The legend of Gaea Everfree? I've never heard that one before.' I thought as I remembered when I attended Camp Everfree when I was a kid, me, Timber and Gloriosa were told a few scary stories by Geometric Flower and Shining Oak which weren't really scary but Gaea Everfree, that's a new one to me.

Timber Spruce: "Many years ago, my great-grandparents came to this forest. Seeing it's beauty, they decided that it would be the perfect place for a camp. But once they started to happen. One pitch black night, when the wind was howling, a tree branch crashed through the roof of their cabin! She had wild hair like the roots of a tree. Her mouth had jagged rock teeth and her eyes were pools of black tar. But her aura shimmered like diamonds. Anywhere she went, she left a trail of gem dust in her wake. Trembling, my great-grandparents asked who she was and what she wanted. In a deep and hollow voice, she told them that her name was Gaea Everfree, an ancient spirit who held domain over the forest, and that my great-grandparents were trespassing on her land. They begged her to let them stay and build their camp, to share this wonderful place with others. Gaea Everfree finally agreed but warned them that they would not be able to keep it forever. Someday, she will return and reclaim the forest as her own." He tells the legend as nearly everyone looked afraid. "So if you see a trail of gem dust, you'll know that it is...Gaea Everfree!" He announced...

As a pair of green eyes appeared from behind Timber and nearly everyone screamed...

Only to turn out to be Gloriosa!

Gloriosa Daisy: "Hey guys! Sorry, didn't mean to scare you?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Then why'd you come out of the bushes?"