Chapter 27: Preparations for the Friendship Games

Me, the Shimmers, Twilight Sparkle, Spike and the Dazzlings were in my blue truck and drove to Canterlot High after receiving an emergency text message from Rainbow Dash. Me, the Shimmers, Twilight Sparkle, Spike and the Dazzlings arrived at the school entrance and saw my other girlfriends around Rainbow Dash so I park my truck and all of us head towards them.

Sunset Shimmer: "I got your text Rainbow Dash! Did something come through the portal? Is Equestrian magic on the loose? Did Twilight and Spike come back with a problem that only we can solve?" She asked worriedly.

Twilight Sparkle: "Sunset we live here now remember."

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh right. I forgot about that."

Pinkie Pie: "Maybe it has a giant cake monster covered all the cakes in the world in cake?" She asked joyfully as she ate two cupcakes.

Sonata Dusk: "Or is it a taco monster that we can eat?" She asked happily as she ate two tacos.

Kevin: "I seriously doubt it those last two." I said with a sweat drop.

Rainbow Dash: "Um not exactly

Rainbow Dash: "Um not exactly." She said as she took out her guitar with had a broken string.

Sunset Shimmer: "Uh, I don't understand." She said confused.

Applejack: "Well Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here that a broken guitar string doesn't really qualify as an emergency."

Rainbow Dash: "It totally does!"

Rarity: "Really Rainbow Dash? I was in the middle of sewing a very complex applique on my latest frock.

Fluttershy: "And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the animal shelter. Now we'll have to start stories all over again."

Adagio Dazzle: "And we were practicing our singing."

Sunset Shimmer: "Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?" She questioned Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: "Well I was going to pony up and fans some awesome guitar licks." She said as she referred to the CMC who were sitting on the entrance stairs nearby. "But I kinda need all six strings to do it. Anyone got any extra?" She asked as me and the other girls groaned.

Aria Blaze: "Seriously? You called all of us here for this?"

Kevin: "Here, give me the guitar and I'll fix it." I said as Rainbow Dash handed her guitar to me and I used my lightning Dragon slayer magic to make my lightning bolt turn into a string and then I fix the guitar. "There you go, good as new." I said as I handed the guitar back to Rainbow Dash which made her smile.

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks Kevin." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

Sunset Shimmer: "Everyone has finished painting for the day so I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked." She points out.