Chapter 47: The Returning of Kevin's Childhood Friends

Everyone gathered at the courtyard and looked at two people who are standing under the centre gazebo.

The first person is a young woman with moderate raspberry-coloured hair in two different shades, pale amaranth skin, light green eyes and she is wearing a yellow T-shirt with green details in it, light blue shorts, a daisy flower headband and brown heels with daisy flowers on them.

The second person next to her is a young man with light tangelo skin, dark aquamarine hair in two different shades, greyish green eyes and he is wearing a black cap with an light greyish blue rim, a red T-shirt with the Camp Everfree symbol on it,...

The second person next to her is a young man with light tangelo skin, dark aquamarine hair in two different shades, greyish green eyes and he is wearing a black cap with an light greyish blue rim, a red T-shirt with the Camp Everfree symbol on it, greenish brown shorts, brown wristbands, brown boots with green shoelaces and grey socks.

I looked at them with a smile.

Kevin: 'That's them alright. Timber Spruce and Gloriosa Daisy...man they have grown up.' I thought as Gloriosa took out an microphone so that everyone could hear her.

Gloriosa Daisy: "Hi everyone! Welcome to Camp Everfree I'm Gloriosa Daisy your camp director think of me as your friendly camp and nature guide. And this is my brother, Timber Spruce." She said and handed the mic to her brother.

Timber Spruce: "Think of me as that awesome guy who should always be invited to fun things." He said before handing the mic back to his sister.

Gloriosa Daisy: "We aim to please. So before we hand out our tent assignments, we'd like to hear from all of you. You're free to do whatever you like here."

Timber Spruce: "Uh, except hike near the rock quarry that's off-limits." He quickly added in.

Twilight Sparkle: "Why?"

Timber Spruce: "We think there's a chance there could be an avalanche given the fact that there's a whole bunch of rocks there, some of which are unstable and we don't want an accident in which someone could get hurt really bad and they might have to leave the camp and go to the hospital as an result. So to prevent any accidents and serious injuries, the rock quarry is off-limits and no one is allowed to go there." He explained.

Gloriosa Daisy: "Nice call." She whispered to her brother who nodded before looking at everyone. "Anyway, apart from going near the rock quarry, your options are wide open. So what activities will make this the very best week of your lives ever?" She asked everyone.