Summer - Nineteen

19 - Summer

I shut my door and leaned up against it bringing my fingers up to my lips. He loves me. I'm fucking giddy and that's so ridiculous. I pulled my phone out and texted the group chat with my ladies.

Me - Guys...someone pinch me.

Ansley - Guessing you just got back from your date with my idiot brother? Do I have a new sister-in-law yet?

Dylan - Details woman.

Emma - Wait! Ansley's brother?!

Me - Yes Emma, the older one lol.

Emma - Pix?

Me - *1 attachment*

Me - And it was amazing. He took me downtown and we just walked around to see all the art, talked and hung out. Seriously best first date I've ever had.

Ansley - OMG that pic you sent...you two are seriously the fucking cutest! AHH! And he thought of that? I'm impressed he even knew where the i love you more was at!

Dylan - Cole doesn't believe that happened lol

Emma - Yo, he's hot! Ansley you've been holding out!

Ansley - Ew. He's my brother. Lol

Me - Cole doesn't believe Jordan thought of doing that?

Dylan - Exactly, he's trying to take my phone to text you guys lol he says he's too stupid to think of something cute like that.

Me - Tell him to start taking notes. Lol. Plus, y'all may have Jordan pinned as the dumb one but holy shit is he fucking smart. It is crazy.

Ansley - BURN! And agreed, him and his stupid big words and smartass brain. ugh.

Emma - Omg hahaha

Dylan - *1 attachment*

Dylan - He's literally in the corner pretending to cry.

Ansley - Does that man ever wear a shirt!?

Emma - Dude...he single?

Dylan - He's spoken for. And no, he doesn't ever wear a shirt, unless he absolutely has to. Lol

Emma - Damn...

Me - LOL! Y'all too much.

Ansley - I'm so happy you had a good time!

Dylan - Did y'all like...you know catch up?

Me - We kissed, he said he wants to do this right...date and stuff. Neither of us have ever done that so its new for us...I'm nervous. BUT he did tell me he loved me too 😊

Ansley - WAIT WHAT!

Dylan - Sorry we're talking about the same Jordan, right? Because now I'm not believing this shit.

Emma - I need popcorn for this sitcom lol.

Me - LOL! So, I got to his house and his hand was cut and he asked if I was ever going to stop treating him like he was made of glass.

Ansley - Nope never.

Me - Exactly what I said, lol, told him he shouldn't have made a nurse fall in love with him. Then obviously date, and when we were at my door, he said he loved me too. I feel like I'm in high school, like I shouldn't be this giddy.

Dylan - Aweeee...Again are we talking about Jordan Antonio Lucas? The one that is a fucking child with ADHD? Because like...what?

Ansley - Lol! Omg he really does have ADHD ... which makes that comment 100 times better, and is definitely a child. Lol