Summer - One

A/N First off thank you for choosing to read my stories y'all are amazing and awesome <3 Second, this book actually is happening right around the same time as Book 1. So Cole and Dylan are going through everything around the same time everything is happening with Dylan and Summer. <3 Enjoy!! Also, if you are confused about anything comment! I answer as many comments as I can :)

1- Summer

Sitting at Libby's bar, being completely eye fucked by two men is seriously empowering, I'm not even going to sugar coat that. It's much better than that weird ass dude Doug that was at the bar earlier trying to get into our pants. I mean I was flirting back because well free drinks. Hopefully the looks I'm sending Dylan's way are showing how grateful I am about that hunk of a man, that has his arm around the back of her chair currently, saving our asses from weirdo. I sure as hell am not going to complain about the new company either, all of them fine as fuck.

While Dylan was busy whispering and giggling back and forth with Mr. Sexy-fuck. I looked around the table at the rest of the guys, how is it possible that these men are so damn good looking? Plus, they're all freaking friends! Impossible. I waved to them all.

"I'm Summer."

"Kase." He threw up a quick peace sign. Deja Vue hottie, seriously he looked just like the guy whispering to Dylan, he also has a wedding ring, boo, but good for her. Not going to pound town with him. Total Paul Walker vibes with this one.

"Jenkins." This one though, oh hello. Brunette clean-cut hair, and totally handsome with his pale green eyes, I can see those muscles through his t-shirt and let's just say he definitely works out. I could totally see myself under him, and probably on top too I mean. Straight Kevin Kiermaier but clean shaven, sitting across the table here.

"Dean." He threw up a peace sign, didn't even look over at me, couldn't help my eyeroll and slight laugh, but he was quite focused on the game. Reminding me of some sexy ass version of Scott Eastwood mmm. Wedding ring, fuck again. Damnit.

"That's Jensen, but good luck getting him to talk let alone listen, while the Stars are playing." Kase said laughing and the supposed Jensen didn't even flinch. He was hot too, looked just like Mr. Sexy-fuck and Kase, but more like Cody Walker vibes, also wedding stupid ring.

"Jordan, and you can sit here." I smiled and nodded a thank you as he slid over in the six-person booth, Mr. Sexy-fuck and Dylan were on the end in chairs, the gorgeous man now next to me, that I didn't even notice was there? Oh, well he's fucking, I can't even find the words. Jet black messy hair shaved on the sides but like tousled on top, ocean blue eyes, lip and septum pierced, and holy tattoos popping out of his slightly pulled up long-sleeve. Like total bad boy and fuck boy vibes.

"Thanks." I smiled again and sat down, then he fucking smiled and I lost every single thought I had.

"Nice dress." I could sense the sarcasm in his voice. Jordan's that is by the way.

"Only have one day off a week might as well celebrate right?" I spat right back at him, he ran his tongue along his teeth and out popped a silver bar between his teeth as he smirked, then brought his hand up and ran it along his scruff before messing with the septum piercing. God why the fuck was that so hot.

"Hey, Cole's going to take me home later, so you don't have to." Dylan said grabbing my attention away from Jordan. I raised a brow at her and wiggled a finger. "Shut up." She giggled.

"Well then, I'll head out after I'm done my drink." I smiled over at her.

"Where you heading?" I turned and noticed Jenkins was talking to me. I shrugged my shoulders taking another sip of my drink.