Jordan - Twenty-Two

22 – Jordan

Here I am balls deep inside Summer, the woman I am so unconditionally and irrevocably in love with. My emotions are all over the place. I haven't moved even an inch besides to kiss her. Now, I'm here just staring into her beautiful crazy ass teal eyes, I see our future, a future with kids and a house, and her walking down the aisle towards my dumbass. I blinked a few times bringing myself back to reality.

"Jordan?" I cracked a smile and kissed her again.

"I love you; I could scream it from the top of a fucking mountain. Seriously, Summer, you're my other half. I know that sounds crazy and scary and in-fucking-sane." I started laughing. "I'm so in love with you it's making me crazy. I promise I will do everything to make you smile every fucking day for as long as you'll let me." She laughed.

"As long as I'll let you?"

"Yea, you know eventually you'll get sick of me and all my childish bullshit."

"Nope. I love the hell out of you and your childish bullshit that goes with it. Now make love to me Jordan, please, because I'm so in love with you and I want our forever to start right now." I shook my head and gave one thrust watching her eyes roll back. Watching that and knowing how we feel, fueled every part of me. I didn't stop until she was screaming my name at least three more times.

Yes, we did actually make time to shower. Then I grabbed my bag and after throwing on a pair of shorts, took everything out to the kitchen.

"Dude, I heard her from out here, please tell me this isn't going to be an all-night affair." Aiden joked walking over and grabbed one of the tacos out of the bag.

"It's a fucking forever affair, so get used to it buddy. Definitely not sorry about it." I smiled over at him and he just smiled back.

"As long as you're happy bro. I'll listen to her scream, tell her to throw my name in there every once in a blue moon though." He winked just as Summer came walking down the hall in a pair of sleep shorts and one of my t-shirts. My eyes were glued to her and I had to force myself to think of anything but her so I would get hard in-front of Aiden.

"Nope, the only name I'll ever be screaming, is Jordan." And yes, she did say it seductively, my eyes rolled back, my jaw clenched, and I let out a ragged breath. When I opened my eyes, Aiden was looking at me waiting to laugh.

"You good bro?" He let loose and started laughing hard. "That magic pussy got you, so tight! Fuck so good not tight...I...awe shit." He started laughing harder.

"You are ridiculous there is no such thing as magic p." Summer said now next to me. I looked at her, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Do you see the man next to you? He so damn pussy whipped he's about to pop a woody right here. In front of his own brother. Probably in front of Mom if she was here. All because you said his name." I shrugged and nodded agreeing with him.

"You were not!" Summer giggled.

"I mean...I have a decent amount of self-control. Until it comes to you, so..." I looked down at my shorts that were slowly becoming a tent. "I mean."

"Babe!" She started laughing, I just shrugged again.

"I'll stay over here." Aiden stated.

We all sat around and ate standing up right there in the kitchen. When we were done Aiden and I cleaned everything up with a lot of protest from Summer, at least until I chased her back to the bedroom to slam into her all over again. Thank fuck she can keep up with my idiot teenage stamina in the bedroom.

Waking up the next morning was fucking awesome. Summer was peacefully sleeping on my bare chest, and even though sliding out from under her was difficult, I wouldn't have it any other way. I quietly got dressed in the dark and went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. When I was tying my tie, when I saw her slip in the almost closed door. She smiled sleepily and slid under my arm to hug me. I let out a content sigh and pulled her closer putting my chin on the top of her head.