Summer - Eleven

11 - Summer

I'm not going to lie, Jordan checking up on me was too freaking cute. I almost caved and agreed to a second night with him because seriously the best sex I've ever had. Like my body is still buzzing and wanting more even though basically all of me is sore as hell, still and it's been a damn week.

"Girl, you daydreaming over here?" Sadie asked as she walked past.

"Yes." I wasn't about to deny it. She laughed.

"Who's the guy?"

"Jordan." I said his name on a breath.

"Are we talking about my brother now?" Ansley walked up putting a chart down. I just giggled and hid my face in my hands.

"That Jordan! He's such a player, and a fucking child. All the guys still ride together, children." Sadie said quickly with a laugh.

"You're married to a child!" Ansley said laughing. Sadie just nodded shrugging her shoulders. "Speak, I must know. Like not details just like...I kind of don't want to know anything actually, but our schedules have been so fucked up this week." She laughed.

"It was amazing, like mind blowing. But we agree that it would only be one night." I said picking my pen back up to attempt to write on this chart like I have been since he texted me last.

"Who gives a shit, go after him girl." Sadie stated before walking away.

"Without giving you too much for detail, your brother is a fucking god in the bedroom." I stated to Ansley and laughed at her slightly disgusted face. "Sorry, not sorry."

"Listen, I know my brother is a slut and whatever and doesn't do a girl more than once. I know what he is...but I also know that the two of you would be amazing together."

"He doesn't want that. I don't think I want that. I have so much going on in my life that...I don't know."

"Well maybe you need to think that over before you let the best sex of your life go. And yes, that was really hard for me to get out." She laughed and headed towards her next patient's room. I threw my head back just as my phone vibrated four times in a row. Hopeful that it was Jordan, knowing that it wasn't he isn't the type to send several in a row.

Horrible - Are you fucking kidding me?

Horrible - You slept with this goth fucking asshole?

Horrible - What the fuck slut!

Horrible - Fucking whore for real, he's nasty as fuck.

Oh yea, this creep stole my number out of Cole or Kase's phone when they went to the bathroom or something according to Dylan. I didn't even bother with a text back instead I called Jordan.

"Hey beautiful." I heard the smile in his voice, but also heard a small scuffle on his end of the phone.

"Jordan, please tell me why I'm getting texts from Jenkins."

"You are? What did they say?" His voice became hard.

"It doesn't matter what they said. What did you say?"

"I didn't...what did they say Summer."

"He called me some names; I'm not worried about it. I want to know what the hell happened there, since you're with him right now." I walked into an on-call room to have some privacy.

"What names Summer."

"Why does that matter?"

"Because I need to know if I'm whooping his ass now, or waiting until he says something crude about you in front of me."