Summer - Seven

7 - Summer

My buddy is buzzing. It's finally fucking Friday no pun intended, and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. Like my stomach is in KNOTS sitting at Libby's with Dylan and Ansley. I'm staring at the door every time someone walks in and it is killing me that it is taking him so fucking long to get here. Like who is he to not tell me a fucking time, am I right?

"You good Summer?" Ansley asked laughing.

"I'm fine, why?" I said in a higher pitch then normal.

"You keep looking over at the door every time you see it open, and your voice just went up like three octaves." She said then her and Dylan laughed.

"And you look nervous as shit." Dylan added. I took a deep breath and leaned in.

"I'm waiting for someone."

"So, you already have a hookup lined up?" I nodded at Ansley. "Who?" I bit my lip. "WHO!" She had a huge smile on her face. I shook my head a few times then glanced over as the door opened again and it was like time fucking stopped.

It should be a crime with how good this man looks. Seriously. Dark wash boot cut jeans, black Henley with a black bomber style jacket, an all-black fitted hat, and a pair of white vans slip-ons. Teenage me going through her bad boy stage is so jealous of adult me. Ansley smacked my arm grabbing my attention back to her.

"Jordan?! Are you for real!?" Dylan's jaw dropped and her eyes were super wide. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"Well, I didn't want you to be mad." I said quietly hoping that she would get the hint to shut the hell up.

"Are you kidding me? This is hilarious and perfect."

"Are you trying to play matchmaker?" Dylan quickly said to Ansley.

"No! Well maybe, they're both hit it and quit it, but you never know what's going to happen." Ansley shrugged her shoulders.

"I know what's going to happen." I stated as hot as sin Jordan walked towards us.

"Dylly, sissy." Jordan hugged them both kissing his sister on the head before looking over and winking at me. "Summer." I bit my lip and could instantly see the lust in his eyes.

Cole showed up a few minutes later breaking some of the tension along with Hayes, apparently Aiden was around here somewhere too. Jordan ended up standing behind my chair to make more room. We were at a high top and did not have enough seats since it really was only made for three people. Dylan, Ansley and I were all sitting. Jordan was obviously behind me, Cole was standing directly behind Dylan and they were talking quietly, and Hayes was kind of behind Ansley but glancing around a lot which was a little weird.

"Did you drive yourself here?" His breath on my ear almost had me moaning right then and there. The past two days this man has been doing crazy things to my lady bits just by texts. Never once have I ever felt so high strung and in need of release as I have the past two days. I gave him a small nod. "Remember how to get to my place?"

"No." It was barely a whisper.

"I can have Aiden bring your car back then."

"Okay." I bit my lip.

"Darlin', don't do that." He whispered and lightly bit my earlobe, I jumped slightly at the contact now on super high alert. "Keys." I swallowed hard, dragging my keys off the table and handed them to him over my shoulder. He grabbed them and left, but I watched him closely. I let out a shaky breath watching the exchange he had with Aiden, then watched him all the way back to our table. "You just let me know when you're ready for me." His lips were so close to my ear again, my eyes closed involuntarily. "Open your eyes." They snapped back open and I looked over my shoulder at him. He pointed back in front of me. "The mirror."