Jordan - Eight

8 - Jordan

Holy shit. It's like she was fucking made for me. The way I fit inside her was perfect, the sensation of her squeezing me when her orgasm hit almost had me blowing my load. I'm pretty sure I'm ruined now. I will compare every fucking woman from here on out to Summer.

"I can stand, you haven't fucked me that hard yet." She winked so I pulled out and flipped her around on the bed pushing her knees up so her ass was up in the air. That gorgeous ass, fuck me. She bent over just right and looked back at me just in time for me to slam back inside her. The noises she was making, holy fucking hell.

"Don't worry baby, we still have a few hours." I saw her smile with her eyes closed then felt her hands on my balls, oh fuck. I have definitely met my match. It was taking all of me not to blow. I reached around and rubbed her clit as I felt her climax again. Watching this woman was fucking gorgeous. I kept my pace slamming into her until I let myself go.

We both collapsed down onto the bed breathing heavily. I pulled off the condom and tied it off before tossing it towards the trashcan.

"Holy shit." Was all she said as she rolled over next to me.

"You ain't fucking kidding." I ran my hand down my beard. "Come here." She looked up at me concerned, I just smiled and lifted my arm urging her to slide closer. It took her a minute but she finally did and laid her head down on my chest.

"Hmm, no cuddling, isn't that one of your rules?"

"Darlin' I only have you tonight, fuck the rules."

"So, marking you is back on the table then?" I could feel her smile against my chest as her hand ran across my stomach lightly.

"I don't give a damn what you do to me, as long as I can hide it under a t-shirt." She popped her head up to look at me.

"What? Breaking your rules?"

"Darlin' my rules were broken the second our mouths met." She smiled again and laid her head back down.

"Why can't you be this Jordan all the time?"

"What?" I let out a laugh.

"This you, this sweet silly you."

"Give me like two more minutes you're going to be begging for me to be a demanding dickhead to you all over again." She let out a giggle and it warmed my heart. Fuck.

"Two minutes?" She slid her hand down and wrapped her fingers around my dick.

"I'm sure I can be persuaded for a quicker turn around." I felt her smile again before she kissed down my chest and stomach and licked me from balls to tip swirling her tongue around the tip.

"This is fucking sexy." She flicked her tongue against my piercing down there. Yea, Prince Albert and I know one another well, mine is reverse but it's all for her pleasure.

"You're sexy as fuck. Turn around." She smiled and brought her beautiful ass to my face so I could eat her while she was sucking me off. I laid there and fingered her while watching her mouth slide up and down my shaft. It was the best view, tits and her mouth doing magical fucking things. When I darted my tongue out and licked her clit her moan around me almost made me lose it.

I lightly pushed her so she moved her legs back around to the side of my body. I sat up and pulled her face up to mine while egging her to sit on me. She swung her leg over to straddle me and stopped. I stood up my dick resting between her ass cheeks and grabbed another condom off the dresser before sitting back down on the bed. Quickly I ripped it open and slid it on before lifting her and watched her slide all the way down to my hips.