Summer - Twenty-Seven

27 – Summer

Random nausea moment number 10 since we've been out of Texas, check. I really needed some water. This woman Jess, Rob's wife, she is amazing. She's so friendly and nice and just welcoming, it's so crazy. They all know Jordan too, mostly as the bachelor for life guy that lives for one-night stands, which I got a huge laugh out of. They did also when I explained to them that he was the one running after me. Almost didn't believe it either which made it all the better.

"Jess, are there water bottles or something I could grab? Maybe some Ginger Ale?"

"Oof nerves?"

"It must be just from the flight. It was only my second time flying and my stomach just can't seem to catch up, plus nerves probably mixed in with that, since you know...not knowing anyone here and all. Just feel a little out of place." We both laughed.

"Yea, definitely know that feeling. Head into the kitchen Momma put a ton of drinks in the fridge and there are a couple coolers in there too, help yourself."

"Thanks." I smiled at her and headed towards the kitchen. Walking in I saw the coolers and headed straight to them. Also hearing my boyfriends slightly irritated voice. I grabbed a can of Ginger Ale and turned around seeing Jordan basically stuck in the corner of the kitchen with a blonde standing in front of him. That must be Jenn.

"I'm not doing this with you again." Jordan said and who I assume was Jenn slid closer to him. I saw him tense up when she touched his shoulder.

"Do what, you miss me don't you? We could easily sneak upstairs really quick." He rolled his eyes, I tried not to laugh taking a sip of my drink.

"No. I have someone now; she is here with me."

"Like that would ever stop you." She laughed.

"Jenn, I'm not that guy anymore. I have changed, in a lot of ways, and not just physical so if you could stop groping me with your damn eyes that would be great."

"Yea, nobody really changes, and would she call you Daddy?" He gave her a disgusted look.

"That's fucking gross. You have a kid, have some class." I covered my mouth trying to hold in my laugh. "Back up please."

"God, I miss that southern drawl of yours." She didn't move.

"Jenn."

"Mmm still sounds like music to my ears." Jordan frustrated ripped his hands through his hair making it stick up in random places more than usual, and was biting down on his tongue ring. "Oh, is that new." She leaned closer and he was completely against the wall.

"No. Please move."

"Make me." She attempted to sound seductive. "I'd love to feel those strong hands on me again." I couldn't hold it in I snorted and quickly covered my mouth to keep the sip I just took in. Jenn spun around and stared at me expectantly. "Can we help you, obviously you can see we are busy here."

"Summer-" Jordan started but I held my hand up.

"You know her?" Jenn flipped back around to Jordan.

"I'm his-" I started but Jordan cut me off.

"My wife. I told you I was with someone and that she was here."

"You never said you had a wife."

"Like that would have made a difference to you anyway." Jordan spat finally able to move. I however was stuck where I was standing. I knew it was a lie but ... wife ... butterflies go away. Jenn shrugged and watched carefully as Jordan walked over and put his arm around me.