xv.

"You fell head over heels for this boy"

〈  2                                                         hyunjin

today 12:28

hyunjin: can you come over and make me lunch?

Me: u said ur mom made u lunch earlier

hyunjin: my sister did. it has carrots in it -.-

Me: poor baby. suck it up and deal with it. 

carrots r good for u hyunjin

hyunjin: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me: i'm in school idiot

hyunjin: skip it or smth. pls just come over i'm bored to death. 

kkami won't talk to me

Me: kkami talks?? 0-0

hyunjin: idk come see for yourself heh

Me: ... i hate you.

hyunjin: but of course

Me: shut up and i'll be over in 15 minutes

hyunjin: yayyy

"I swear... this kid. This boy is impossible. He keeps bothering me every second he gets but strangely... I don't mind."

"What? Who?" Jisung asked with his mouth full. It was lunchtime, and you were sitting with Stray Kids and Sana's group at the largest lunch table on the way back of the cafeteria. You slowly peeled your banana and took an aggressive bite.

"Nothing." You grumbled. Dahyun laughed as she watched you chew your banana vigorously. "Damn it." You stood up and grabbed your backpack before taking off.

"Where are you going?" Jeongyeon looked up at you.

"Somewhere. I don't know when I'll be back, so don't look for me." You threw your blazer over your shoulder and smiled.

"It's to see Hyunjin isn't it-" Chan was cut off by Sana, who stepped on his foot to shut him up.

"Go ahead Eunji, and don't mind us. I'll personally make sure Minho doesn't say anything." Sana smiled at you.