v.

"No one had called me by my last name before... it felt different." 

He was tall, his school uniform was worn casually, and his messy, shiny black hair was divided like a curtain in the front, displaying his forehead. His face was slim, pretty cat-like brown eyes, full lips that were set into a firm line, and his skin was flawless, except for the small mole under his left eye. (a/n screw it, i'm gonna add a photo of him cause i want to)

 (a/n screw it, i'm gonna add a photo of him cause i want to)

"I disagree." You frowned. What could possibly be wrong with your calculations? Nonetheless, Mrs. Jung nodded, giving him permission to come up.

"Tch. Who does he think he is." You rolled your eyes, annoyed by his presence already. Seungmin chuckled, overhearing your little mumble.

"That's Hwang Hyunjin. He's the top student in our school, he has the best grades, and he's super athletic too." You rolled your eyes again. He seemed like the popular flirty type, the one that doesn't care about school at all.

"The variable b squared-" The boy, Hwang Hyunjin, paused. "B squared-" He scratched the back of his head with one hand, his notebook in the other. "Give me one second Mrs. Jung." He flashed a smile at the teacher, and you heard a girl behind you sigh. 

"Take your time Hyunjin." He flipped through the pages of his notebook and laughed awkwardly.

"I think the textbook is correct, and here's why."

--

You went through your backpack, organizing your files for your next class as you made your way down the crowded hallway.

"Where did I put my pencil case... Did I leave it in Korean Literature?" You frowned and dug through your backpack. "Where is it?"

As expected, you were right about the math problem and Hwang wasn't. You silently bit back a curse, remembering his taunting smile that made you want to punch that smug smile off his face.