ii.

"Never trust people..." 

You looked around your new bedroom, satisfied with the room size and ceiling height, it was good to practice setting. Jeongin launched himself onto your new mattress and patted the empty spot next to him.

"Come here noona!" You sighed as you reluctantly sat down next to him after setting your things down. "What do you think of the room?" You looked around the room again, and nodded.

"It's nice." Jeongin smiled, happy with your answer.

"I'm glad you like it." Your hand absentmindedly ran through the white sheet of the bed, your fingers playing with the cool material. "Well, school's starting again next week, so we can talk and get to know each other better this week. Good night Eunji noona!" Jeongin walked out of your room, and politely shut the door.

As soon as he shut the door, you let out a small sigh. That kid was just too energetic for you. You walked through the small room, trying to familiarize yourself to this new place you were supposed to call home. You opened the window, trying to get some fresh air, and a small breeze blew into your room, giving you the chills, but you were content with the room.

"お母さん... ここで繁栄します"(a/n nothing to see here folks, let's move along) You whispered to yourself as you looked out at the full moon outside your window.

"EUNJI! DO YOU WANT CHERRIES?" Your eyes brightened at the word 'cherries'.

"Coming."

--

"私は終わったと思います" (a/n nothing to see here folks, move along pt 2) You shoved your suitcases into the hallway closet where the rest of the suitcases were, and you walked back to your room in your gray slippers.

"EUNJI NOONA!" Jeongin jumped out of nowhere, scaring you, but you showed no physical reaction.

"Oh. Hey Jeongin."

"Wanna go on a walk tomorrow? I can introduce you to all the places in the neighborhood." You thought about it. It would be nice to get more familiar with the neighborhood, and besides, you didn't have anything to do tomorrow anyway.

"Sure."

--

-the next day-

"Wake up Eunji noona! We have to be early if you want to catch the morning bus." You yawned, you definitely weren't an early bird, unlike Jeongin. You actually stayed up all night re watching Haikyuu!!, resulting in a  grand total of only 15 minutes of sleep. You rubbed your eyes as if that could chase the sleepiness away in them.

"Give me ten minutes." You gingerly climbed out of bed and stretched your limbs, trying to loosen your tight muscles. Ten minutes later, you were in a gray hoodie tucked into a plaid skirt.