ix.

"He never left your side." 

A grunt of frustration escaped from your lips and became muffled into your pillow. Not only were you grounded, but now you were stuck in bed with the cold.

"Noona! I'm leaving. I'll ask Seungmin hyung to take notes for you." Jeongin said, but you didn't respond. He left without another word, leaving you on your lonesome.

You draped your arm over your eyes, blocking the morning sun out of your eyes with a small sigh. You never liked the quiet, it was too suspicious, as if something bad will happen next. 

(a/n my neighbors are fighting at 2 am in the morning as i am writing this and i want to tell them to shut up this is the complete opposite of quiet)

Your phone was just out of reach on your nightstand, and you let out another exasperated sigh. Scooting out of bed, you reached for your phone to see what notifications you had missed overnight. You had a ton of follow requests on Instagram, and the corners of your lips curved into a small smile, remembering how much Hwang had begged you to download Instagram.

"But Eunjiiiii." Hwang pulled on your backpack. "All our group chats are on Insta, then you can't be a part of it."

You merely shrugged, "Then I guess I won't."

"Come on... please?" Hwang dramatically leaned on your shoulder, trying to figure out your phone password to download Instagram.

You shook your head. "No. I don't do the social media nonsense."

"Please??"

You ignored Hwang, turning around to Jisung. "How do you get him to shut up?" Jisung didn't respond, his eyes stayed trained on his phone, too busy playing his game.

"Thanks a lot." You mutter under your breath. 

All 9 of you were at the nearby cafe after school, chilling and drinking coffee. Hyunjin got the brilliant idea of installing Instagram on your phone, and now he won't give up. 

"Please Eunji?"

"Will you shut up if I do?" You snapped, sick and tired of his begging.

Hwang sat up. If he was a dog he would've wagged his tail off, happy with your response. "Yay! Okay so go to the App Store and-"

You cut him off. "Okay okay! I know how to do that part, I'm not old you know."

You scoffed, remembering how much Hwang annoyed you on a daily basis. He was the definition of a pest, a nuisance, never leaving you alone. Whether it be passing notes to you in class, spamming your phone with texts or selfies, or just talking to you nonstop, he never left your side.