x.

"I want to have you in my life..." 

Hwang was standing six feet in front of you, still in his school uniform. He was out of breath, as if he had been running, his ink black hair was a mess, and his backpack was slung over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him. It was still school hours, and he should be in class. "Go back to school." 

'Wait...' 

You abruptly covered your face with your hands when you realized you were bare faced.

"Wh-why are you covering your face? Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Hyunjin asked. He rushed over to your side, his facial expression full of worry.

You pushed him away. "No, no. Don't come near me." You said, throwing the trash bag away with one hand and the other still covering your face. 'Wait, why do I care if he sees my bare face or not?'

"What do you want?" You asked. Peeking through your fingers, you saw Hwang with a worried expression on his face. "Relax, I'm not hurt. I just don't have makeup on right now."

Hwang burst into laughter. "That's why you were hiding your face? Come on, let me see."

You stepped back. "No. I look ugly without makeup."

"It can't be that bad, come on. Please?" Hwang pleaded, but you shook your head, your face still hiding in your hands. "You look pretty with or without makeup, so can you please show me?"

You felt heat crawling up your cheeks at his words. This is why he was so good with the ladies, he was so smooth. "Your words don't faze me Hwang."

Your bright red cheeks and racing heart told you otherwise.

"Are you sure?"

"Hwang if you don't go back to school in five seconds, I'm gonna throw you into the dumpster. Trust me, I won't hesitate."

--

"I'm home!" You heard the house door slam shut, and shuffling feet. "I brought a couple of guests with me too!" You sat up. Who could it be?

You sat up, straightening your tank top before poking your head out of your bedroom. "Okay, but make sure to have everyone wash up before doing anything! I JUST CLEANED THE HOUSE!"

You heard someone chuckle. "Is she always this loud at home?"

Jeongin laughed. "Yeah... she's a completely different person at hom- JISUNGIE HYUNG DON'T DO THAT ON THE COUCH EUNJI NOONA'S GONNA KILL YOU!" You frowned. What was Jisung doing? Who was here anyway? 'Gah! Eunji why do you have so many questions today?'