"What is it?" Sasha asked Abraham, who was looking back at something out the window.

"Got some looky-loos taking a little constitutional off the shoulder. They starting a damn walkout."

Kelly looked back at what her friend was looking at. A few walkers decided they wanted to leave the herd and go their own way.

"You want to have Daryl circle back?" She asked, glancing back to the redhead.

"No. Keep moving. I'll catch up."

The blonde watched as her friend jumped out of the car.
"Abraham!"

She turned back towards the back window and watched Abraham ran through the woods, hitting off the escapees.

"Idiot."

"Come on!"

Kelly heard the redhead yell as he ran out of the woods, holding a foil thing.

"This is my ride, Asshole."

He said, hitting the walker before sprinting to the car. As soon as he got in the car, Kelly smacked him up-side the head.
"Ow!"

"You're an idiot," She mumbled, shaking her head. Abraham just smiled at his friend that he became closer with and looked into the car mirror.

"Whoo! Well, look at me. You didn't see Reg the night he got it. That was a mess. And Pete—"

"Got what he deserved," Kelly spat, leaning back in her seat

"His face just...blowing up like Pompeii, right when we were cheek to cheek. I still think I got some of hid brains in my ear." He laughs.

Kelly and Sasha glance at each other before looking at the still laughing man. Abraham grabbed the rearview mirror, seeing that the walkers are all in line.
"Well, look at that. All right. Everything is aces again.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sasha asked, adjusting the mirror.

"I'm just grabbing the bull by the nutsack. I'm living, darling. Just like you and Kelly." He looks back at his friend and giving her a wink before laughing again.

Suddenly the walkers became off track and head into the woods. A loud horn was heard making all the walkers follow in. Lola, Rick, Glenn, Nicholas, Michonne and a bunch of random people all ran in the woods.

***

Matilda wobbled down the road with her siblings and her son when Father Gabrial called out for them.
"Matilda, Max, Lee, Carl."

They turned around, Matilda glanced at the man, anger flooded though her body upon seeing him.

"What?" She spat, angrily.

"You heard what I told Deanna about your group."

"What the hell do you want, Gabriel?"

"It was about me, not you or your group. I know that now. I want to help—" Gabriel started but Tilly cut him off as she stepped towards him.