Sadi sacchi mohabbat kacchi reh gayi

Hey guys! I am here with the next update for Tere Mere Darmiyaan.

I know I am late but well I have my last final exam on tuesday sk thats the only reason I have other than being plain lazy.

So If you havent noticed, I have decided I thing fir this story which is having a song for each chapter.

This time it is, Sacchi Mohabbat. I've put it where you'll need.
That is because music can help us feel the emotions I wanted to convey so just for that!

Okay here you go!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Somewhere in America,

"Dadda!" he felt his face being patted continously and he knew who it was.

"Good morning alarm clock" he opened his eyes to little yug patting his face while he sat on his chest.

"Okay, We have alarm clocks. Whats up Vivaan?"

"Utho... Annie ne bola hai aapko uthane ko, toh bass maine yug ko aap pe chod diya" Vivaan laughed.

Sid chuckled as he got up from bed.

He did his daily chores and was almost about to leave,
"Sid! Mai afternoon mai spa jarahi hu toh keys leke jaana agar zarurat padi toh okay?" annie said walking in her casual jeans top.

"Okay madam."

He kissed both the boys bye as navya was already out at her friends place for a night out.

In about 20 minutes he reached the hospital and very stylishly got out of his fancy car.

He entered through the front gate of the hospital and like every other day he could make head turn for him. It was his everyday routine, same time same place but he carried an aura that made people look at him.

"Morning Doctor Ace!" He heard people wish him and walked straight giving curt nods to all good mornings that came his way.

He doesnt even remember how Dr. Sidharth got changed to Dr. Ace in the past years. It was a compliment for acing in his field but it was still wierd.

He stopped suddenly as he saw Mrs. Powell being brought out of her ward in her hospital gown looking better than he saw her last time.

"Hello beautiful, how are you now? No breathing problems?" he asked the little plump white lady sitting on the wheelchair.

"Not at all son, it's like you did some magic over me. You did what other cardiologist couldn't do in years. Thank you so much dear, God bless you." she said in her American accent.

"My pleasure pretty lady" he smiled and walked into his cabin. He put his things on place and took his list for his visiting in the wards.

He entered a small ward where sat a little 7 year old girl waiting for her dose of medicines.

"Hello Isa, how your pain?" he ruffled her hair and she giggled.

"All good doctor" she gave him high five.

"Thats great, we'll get you treated real soon." he smiled and checked her vitals.

"Will my heart pain when you operate on it doctor?" she asked suddenly a little nervous.

"No darling, you'll not even feel it." he saud genuineky makibg her ease out.

"It does not pain!?" she askes again.

"Nope it doesnt Isa, what keeps paining lifelong is heart break, dont get your heart broken darling." came another voice from the background.

"Aye aye captain!" she laughed at the younger doctor.