Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan

Heyyyyyy!! Get ready in your shadi wear, our lovable divorced couple are getting married! Yayyy!

It's the shadi updateee!

Heading towards a beautiful update!

Well yet again, vote and comment! Inline comments are welcomed!

***
Sid and Sana were made to sleep so early that they thought they were kids again.

It was the one night before picnic feeling all over again, they couldn't wait for the day to rise again.

The night passed in a wink, Shehnaaz stretched her arms lazily as she woke up from her peaceful slumber. She didn't even need a alarm to wake her up, she was already up before her alarm.

She walked towards the window with her morning face to have some morning breeze.

She was just basking on the morning positivity as her eyes fell on Sidharth standing at a distance I'm the garden. He seemed to be in a conversation with someone who wasn't visible due to the tree that hid him but yeah, it was definitely a him.

She was anyway up much before time so she had some time to spare and take a walk in the garden.

She ditched her foot wears to take a cool walk in the grass. She was hopping towards him when she halted in her place.

It was Dr. Aman! Sidharth was talking to Dr. Aman.

She didn't mean to, but this scenario was too tempting to resist the urge to evesdrop. It wasn't because she wanted to know their conversation but it's just that she hadn't seen them having a civil conversation, reasons obvious.

She stood behind the tree to listen to their discussion.

Aman- Haa bass isiliye Maine apne parents ke naam pe ye hospital khola tha. Mai Shehnaaz ko bhi kaafi recently hi mila hu, some 2 years ago?
She wasn't struggling monetarily parr do baccho ko paal rahi thi and thode issues toh hote hi hai.
He explained and put it as mildly as he could.

Who was he kidding? He knew she struggled much more than she showed.

Sid- My Sana is very righteous, she had every right to ask for alimony, maybe just for our kids but she didn't.
Divorce ke baad kayi mahino tak mai usse paise bhejta tha uske lawyer ke naam pe, parr harr mahine woh envelope unopened vapis aata tha.
She really gave it her all for our kids.

Aman- Well I wish she didn't have to.
He said genuinely.

After few seconds of silence.
Sid- Aap dono dost kaise bane Dr. Aman?

He laughed at the memory and Sidharth cocked his brow towards him.
Aman- Meri life tab bohot... Unsettled thi if might say so. Mai bimar bhi rehta tha parr it was Shehnaaz who stood up for me, we didn't even know each other well parr usne Mera khayal rakha, she made sure I was fine, we came out of that phase together.
Agar woh nahi hoti toh shayad mai aaj bhi vahi hota. Hospital mai toh humare dating rumours tak phel gaye the but she didn't give a damn, she kept standing beside me and here we are!
Maybe that is why I fell for her. I am sorry if that's too blunt.

Sid- *softly laughs* Nah, it's alright. You really love her, don't you?

Aman- Yeah, I do parr... How do I put it? I kind of always knew that I am not the one for her. It was always you.
Aap manoge nahi parr mujhe issi saal aap dono ki anniversary ke din aap dono ki puri story pata chali thi, tab tak I just knew that she was divorced.
Parr woh jab bhi apne shadi ki baat karti thi she used to be happy, never sad! I just knew that you are the one.

Sid- Well, Aapne toh firr mujhe bohot gaaliya did hongi jab mai vapis aaya tab?
He almost laughed hysterically.

Aman- Well no lying, bohot nahi parr thodi bohot.
He laughed and Sid joined.