O Saajna

Ab mai sorry bhi kya hi bolu, 1000 saal mai ek baar updtae karti hu.

I genuinely love this story but its just lack of motivation and the fact that I have no fucking time!

But other than that, here is the update, enjoyy!!!

~♥~♥~♥~

America,

It was a unusual sight for the Shukla household as Sidharth had called all of them together to announce an important news which only he knew.

All three kids were sitting on the couch while sid was on the bean bag and Annie sat by the window painting her nails.

"So guys, Mihika bua ki shadi ki date aagayi hai." he said smiling.

"Yayy!! Kab aarahe hai woh yaha?" Navya screamed.

"I cant wait to eat Kay's food!" Vivaan said happily.

"About that... The marriage is not happening in America like we thought... Its in *pause* Mumbai." he said taking pauses.

"India?" Yug asked innocently.

"All of us including the kids in Mumbai? Sid have you lost it?" Annie screamed.

"*Sighs*Annie, Mihir lives in a joint family, they cant afford an entire destination wedding and Mihika doesnt want that either." he explained.

"Parr..." annie interrupted.

"Annie, woh parr mai soch chuka hai and I dont think we have an option.
Ek na ek din toh ye hona hi tha."

Three of the kids were clueless about what was this conversation about?

"Okay kids, listen to me carefully... When we go to India there will be a lot of people we will meet and..."

"We'll be good kids, we promise!" Navya said enthusiastically.

"I am sure about that Navya but... In India its avoidable and hence we all will have to meet... *Deep breath*"

"Mom? Really?" Vivaan said in a low deep voice not even looking at anybody at that moment.

"Yes Vivaan, mom. Your biological mother, my ex wife Shehnaaz and her family." Sid explained and Vivaan was still numb.

"Oh god, thats great!!" Navya already had tears in her eyes.

"No, we go there for the marriage and not to find relation? You dont have to get rude, you dont have to get emotional" he said directly referring to Vivaan and Navya.

"But..." Navya interrupted.

"No but Navya, you dont go there to get atttached.... *inaudible* We dont go there and get attached." hemumbled and moved back to his room, he had a lot in his plate to deal with.

Vivaan surprisingly went to the room quitely and glum. Yug stuck to Nayva hugging her while Annie was in deep thoughts.

Navya picked up yug and walked to Vivaan's room, she herself was a kid but she loved her brothers dearly, she was literally their mother figure.

She knocked on the door and pushed it open, she saw Vivaan hurriedly hide something that looked like a letter, frame or a drawing like and wipe his face roughly.

"Vivaan are you crying?" Navya asked softly.

"Nah, ofcourse not. I just... Dont want to go to India and meet them."

"Vivaan they are our family, mom and our siblings!"

"Yes her and the kids she chose to be a mother to. If she didnt had to be a mother to us she shouldnt have gave birth to us in the first place." he said it in a tone that Navya didnt even know his brother could speak.