Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise?

Hey guyss!! So, thankyou for showing interest in this story I had no idea people actually wanted this story.

Guys please do leave comments on whatever you like!

Also note- ~♥~♥~♥~ means that the scene has changed from India to America or vice versa.

So here it goes!

The song for the update is Tum Bin from Sanam Re

Mumbai, India.

Shehnaaz decided to wake Kavya up for her school, like all the other kids even she loved going school on her birthday.

When else do you get to wear fancy dress that you like and grab attention?

Shehnaaz kissed her cheek alternatively till she giggled and woke up.

"Good Morning baby" she moved on to wake up Vihan.

Deepti tai had pavked their lunch and Shehnaaz got them ready. It was their daily routine, havung Deepti by her side make it easier for Shehnaaz and she couldnt be more thankful for her.

Shehnaaz gave her the packet of candies she had to distribute to her friends and she had the biggest smile.

"Mumma suno na..." she said hesitantly.

"Aapne trip ke baarein mai socha?" she continued.

"Kavu mai tujhe bata chuki hu, you are not going to a 3 days 4 night trip woh bhi dehli, out of the state!" she stated clearly.

"Mumma... But why!" she cried.

"Because tu abhi choti hai Kavya."

"Mere hi age ke aur bhi toh bacche jaa rahe hai!"

"Woh aur bacche mere bacche toh nahi hai na? I only care about my kids! Maine kabhi tere marks ya grades kisi aur bacche ke saath compare kiye hai? No, Because they are not mine and I dont care woh first aaye ya last but I care about you." she said extremely clear.
(Thats my mother. The aur bhi toh jaarahe hai line neverrr works. She never compared my marks to other kids and I couldnt compare this to pther kids)

"Mumma that is just unfair! Why cant you just be a little easier on me?" she screamed a bit and left.

Kavya hardly expressed herself but when she did it was mostly either being vulnerable or anger. She was inherit anger genes, as fast as she gets angry, she cools down fast too.
Shehnaaz was obviously used to this even before Kavya but she just reminded her of her past.

~♥~♥~♥~

America, 
It was Navya's birthday morning. Annie along with Vivaan and Yug were waking her up.

"Happy birthday!!" Yug and Vivaab screamed on her face.

"Good morning princess, meri bacchi kitni badi hogayi hai! May god bless you angel." Annie kissed her forehead.

She looked around the entire room, each corner to find that one face smiling at her, but to no avail.
"Annie... Where's dad? Why isn't he here?" her face fell.

"Uh... Navya, actually he had a emergency surgery so he had to leave early in the morning. But don't worry, he'll be back soon, he said he is coming home early. I think he left a voice message for you, do check it. And come down fast, I've made your favorite breakfast." Annie patted her back and left.