Kuch toh log kahenge

Hey guyss!! Actually ye update bohot pehle likh chuki thi mai parr ami aage aage ke chapters likne mai itna engrossed thi ke I didnt realise!

By now I am writing the 17th update of this book and this one is only the 11th one.

Enjoy and tell me what you like!

Song of the update is Kuch toh log kahenge

~♥~♥~♥~

Sana after many days was coming back to her new normal, waking up and going to the hospital and spending the day there.

The only difference was now she looked forward to the day to end, meeting her friends, watching all her kids together... It is the best part of her day.

Her day was spent pretty much busy, she had a lot of patients to see today so that she can go on a leave from tomorrow for Mihika's wedding.

She had a heavy head and only she knew why. She hadnt had her dinner yesterday and today she had a fast, she knew it was careless of her but she believed every fast had a meaning.

It was break time now, she was drowsy so she put her head on the desk, she didnt realise when she passed out on the desk.

Sidharth was in the hospital to sign the documents when Kay called him.
# Haa bol kay.

# Tu Aman hospital mai hai na?

# Haa, kyu?

# Shehnaaz se baat karva sakta hai?

# Tu usko kyu nahi call sakti?

# Kar rahi hu, she is not picking up, abhi aadhe ghante se kar rahi hu.

# Kay, you know...

# Sid its important, go please!

# Okay.

He walked to Sana's cabin to see her asleep on the desk.

"Sote hue achi lagti hai." he whispered to himself.

He called her name out once and twice before shaking her a little. He disconnected the call first and moved near her.

He was getting concerned now so he shook her harder and this time she woke up.
She tried to speak but her mouth for too dry.

Sid- Paani pi pehle, your mouth is fucking parched.

Sana- I am sorry, kuch kaam tha?

Sid- Haa parr doesnt matter, tujhe hua kya hai? Are you okay?

Sana- Yeah yeah, I am fine.

He was counter question when Aman entered her cabin,
"Shehnaaz... Oh hey Dr. Ace."

Sid ignored him and continued,
"Shehnaaz mai vapis puch raha hu tu weak kyu lag rahi hai?"

"Usks fast hai aaj... Aaj subhe hi bataya tha usne..." Aman intervened.

Shehnaaz immediately slapped her head as she knew what was coming next.

Sid- WHAT? A fast? Really Shehnaaz? Okay... I am asking you very calmly, kya kal raat ko mera first aid karne ke baad tune khana khaya tha?