Juda huye Kadam, Jinhone li thi ye Kasam

Well as I said, I came up with another update.

So I basically decided to update again as I couldn't see you'll trouble your pretty brain so much!

It's confusing I know but that's how I roll😂

This time I need you'll to tell me what you think! Go for it!

***
Shehnaaz's mind was blank, she couldn't comprehend what happened. Shreya? Pregnant? And the hysterical talk and that run? Gosh!

She cooked a simple yet tasty meal for both of them and this time instead of sending it to the hospital like she did, she decided to take the tiffin herself. She left Vihan and Kay's place as she went to the hospital.

She asked the receptionist about Sidharth and she was looking at her a bit differently but just told her that he was in the maternity ward.

***
Kabir- Firr Shreya ka kya hua?

Sid- I called her back and someone around her informed me about it. We got her admitted but it was too late. She was too exhausted to push. Cesarean karna pada. Baccha toh safe tha parr Shreya nahi.
Na usme immunity thi, na jeene ki iccha. Yug ko deliver karke maine usse ICU mai shift kiya tha. I saw her die, minute by minute.

Kabir- Was there a way to save her?

Sid- Maybe. She didn't want to live either. Uski sirf ek hi iccha thi, Yug ko mai accept karu along with Shehnaaz.

She couldn't talk much, parr jitna bol sakti thi she told me about her meet with Shehnaaz. I repeatedly tried to ask her ki kya hua. I was scared, Shehnaaz met Shreya! Woh kuch bata hi nahi rahi thi and she wasnt much in the state of speaking too parr she told me. Woh sirf ek baar pagalo ki tarah repeat kar rahi thi, I can't be a good mother, he needs her, he needs her! I didn't even know what to say.

Firr woh badbadane lagi ki Sana ke bacche legitimate hai, strong hai, loved hai aur uska nahi.

She spoke words not sentences, she was incoherent. She could atleast speak and sit up jab tak woh delivery room mai thi, after shifting to icu, she just spoke words like these. Sana told her no one will love her child.

Shayad Shehnaaz itna sab na bhi boli ho parr Shreya ke depressed mind mai itna sab chal raha tha.
She told me about the call, I was devastated. Mai Shreya ko aise nahi dekh paa raha tha, itne mahine maine uske saath bitaye the, she gave me strength when I was trying to strengthen Shehnaaz after her miscarriage.

Kabir put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm.him down but he knew better, he knew what was coming up... The confrontation!

***
Shehnaaz had decided to wait in his cabin but passed by the maternity ward, what she saw baffled her.

It was Shreya connected to 10 different machines which told her that she was extremely serious but she just met her! She had her delivery! But she was just 7 months pregnant?

Shreya- Sidharth... Please, please promise me tum mere baby ko akela nahi chodoge, I am leaving him to you. You are the only family he is left with! Please give him a family, you are his father, give him a mother he deserves!
Shreya said wailing holding Sidharth's hand.

Shehnaaz was broken down to tears. She didn't even know what to cry about, Sidharth? A dying Shreya or the baby?

Sid- I will not Shreya, he will be my child. 

Shehnaaz almost collapsed on the floor but turned to listen more of what they were talking.

Shreya- I know I am dying aur isiliye mai sabse pehle tujhe thankyou bolna chahti hu, iss sab ke baad mere apne maa papa ne mujhe chod diya, society bhi mujhe accept nahi karti jab maine tujhe bataya mujhe laga ki tu bhi mujhe ye sunke chod dega, tu bhi mujhse durr chala jayega but you didn't! You accepted it all, mujhe aur mere bacche ko itna pyaar diya! And I thought tu bhi mere Yug ko ek mistake kahega but you didn't!