Ke Maregi Jyada Mujhe Maut se, Naarazgi teri.

Hellooo!!
First and foremost, thankyou to all of you for your wishes!❤️

Also today is another one of us, TanishkaVerma7 it's her birthday!
Happy birthday to you darling, have a great day and a even better year!

I have never put this forward but this update was the most, literally the most difficult one to write and curate! I have put a lot into this update.

If thia update does not go well I literally would have no hope left, seriously.

I don't ask for much, just for you'll to tell me about the update, that is all.

I hope this update doesn't fail.

***

Sid- Kya sunna chahti hai? Why did I not give him my blood?
Because I know mera blood group usse match nahi karta. Mai O+ hu aur woh A+, aur kuch?
She hit his hand on the wall in frustration.

Sana- How?
She whispered shocked.
Agar Shreya died with rh incompatibility then yours should match and other wise bhi... How is this possible?
She did the math, she was a doctor too, she knew it.

Sid- BECAUSE I AM NOT HIS FATHER! HE IS NOT MY BIOLOGICAL SON JUST LIKE HE IS NOT YOURS!

He screamed in her face letting out all the frustration that he had filled up in himself for the last 5 years.

Sana's eyes widened in fear. She was far beyond comprehending anything.

Sana- What? Kya... Bol raha hai tu? How can he not be your son? Sidharth mazak mat kar... Is he really not your...
She couldn't even complete.

Sid- No he is not! Ek mutthi bhar bhi trust hai tujhe mujhpe?
How can you think I could go fuck someone? How cheap do you think I am? Meri ek beautiful family thi, tu, meri wife, meri jaan aur humare bacche! That was all my life was about!
Tune kuch dekha, tune kuch suna, tune kuch samjha aur isme mai kaha tha? Kaha tha mai? Itne saal hum saath the! Humare teen bacche the aur tune mujhe ek benefit of doubt dene ka bhi nahi socha? Itna bhi nahi socha ki mera pati aisa nahi kar sakta! Bass joh bhi trust tha sab khatam?

Toh sunn le, one last time, loud and clear. Shreya aur mera koi affair nahi tha, woh sirf ek dost thi, sirf ek dost jisse mai itne saal mila bhi nahi tha. And ye mai mere satisfaction ke liye bol raha hu, tujhe kuch prove karne nahi... I have never touched any girl that wasn't you, not a single person! I have never cheated on you neither physically nor emotionally. You've been the only one jisse mai dil se pyaar kiya hai divorce se pehle bhi aur baad bhi. Ab tujhe mujhpe bharosa karna hai ya nahi ye teri marzi hai.

He said all that was in his mind, all that had taken a spot in his mind for the last 5 years.

He was shivering with the outburst he had while Shehnaaz was shivering with what she just encountered. If not for the 5 years of practice of handling the worst of situations, her body would've given up on her.

She sat there for the next 2 minutes trying to find words, to form words and sentences. How was she going to face him?

Sana- Toh... Kon hai woh? Who is Yug's father?
he looked back at her with the question. She moved ahead towards him immediately holding his hands to clarify.

I... I am not asking this because I am doubting what you said but just I want to know.
She said with the most truthful and honest tone that she had.