Haal-e-dil Mera Pucho na Sanam

Hello beautiful people!! Here starts the journey of Tere Mere Darmiyaan and I really hope you guys like it.

This particular update focuses on the life of Shehnaaz Gill with her job, kids and her way od dealing with the loss.

The Sidharth version will be next followed by the kids.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Mumbai, India.

An young lady in her early thirty's was sitting in the cabin fiddling with files. Her phone rang bringing her out of trance, she did not even give it a glance before picking it up. She was so sure of who it had to be.

# Hello

# Maa!!

# Boliye Kavya ji, aaj kya seva kar sakti hu aapki?

# Aaj khane mai kya hai?

# Kavu mai maa hu teri. Alexa nahi... Kitchen mai jaake dekhle na

# Maa bhindi hai yaar

# Teri maa lady hai baby, ladyfinger nahi. Maa nahi khane ma bhindi hai.

# Maa yaar ye koi bhindi ka mausam hai? Ye toh full on pizza wala mausam hai.

# Nahi, ye bhindi wala hi mausam hai. Koi pizza nahi milega.

# Mumma yaar thoda toh option do.

# Arre... Do do options hai khane mai! Roz hi do option deti hu mai.

# Konse?

# Khao ya firr mat khao.

# Mummaa!

# Mai toh soch rahi thi kal biryani banaungi agar aaj ki bhindi khatam hogayi toh par...

# Bhindi is awesome... Bhindi se acha kuch hota hi nahi hai. Kal biryani done hai fir. Byeeeee!!

She chuckled at her crazy daughter, she is probably one of the best things that marriage gave her.

She was still in daze when she was brought out of her thoughts by a scream that was supposed to be anger

"Shehnaaz! Chal na yaar, bhook nahi lagti kya tujhe?" a tall and fair man spoke from her cabin door.

"Aarahi hu Aman sir, bass ye ek thoda..." she tried to speak.

"Haa woh sab thodaa aake karlenaa, ye iss hospital ke malik ka order hai, ab chal bhuk lagi!" he walked in to pull her by her hand and drag her to the canteen.

They entered the canteen and many of them smiled and wished them politely.

They were expected to be together because they almost were. Dr. Aman was the owner of the hospital and one of the surgeons in the hospital ehike shehnaaz headed the pediatric department of their hospital. To be honest she should also have been a normal employ but the fact that she had stepped uo for Dr. Aman when he was stumbling started the genuine bond between them. They were often subjected to rumours going arou d about them to be dating but it did not ever bother them.

They ordered theur regular while shehnaaz fished out her tiffin.

"Acha if you dont mind, mujhe bata tu roz salwar suit pehenti hai toh aaj ye jeans aur short kurti? And If I am not wrong tu pure saal mai ek hi baar aise taiyaar hoti hai. Kyu?" he asked still stirring his food.

"Kitna jyada notice kar liya sir aapne?" she just laughed.

"Actually, bass mood hogaya. Mai pehle jeans aur top hi pehenti thi." she smiled fondly.