Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi

Hey guys!

This is kind of an update you've all been curious about. The past has started to unravel and you'll know the entire thing bit by bit.

Don't forget to read the end statement of mine, there is a very tempting offer right there.

I want each of you to tell me what is your point of view about the past and who do you think is suffering more.

***
As soon as they broke their kiss to look at each other, a dire need to having each other right now flashed in their eyes.

They were far beyond the boundaries of the lies being spoken, the misconceptions, the moral behaviour that should be with an ex partner, guilt of cheating on somebody, nothing and no body.

He bent down to pick her up in his arms and carried her to the bed not breaking the eyelock even once.

As soon as they reached the bed the urgency was again visible in their actions.

Sidharth was the first to start undressing her as he took down her tshirt and left kisses all over her shoulder blade while continuing to undress her.
His name engraved on her chest was his intoxication, no matter how long he stared at that, he was never done.

His lips on her sweet spot of her neck had taken her to another world of ecstasy. She had removed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants.
She was now on the bed in his opened pants while she was there in her bra and pajama below. His hands went behind her back to the clasp of her bra and it popped open.

Before pulling it out as she loosened her arms for him to do so he looked into her eyes dead serious,
"Sana... This would be my last straw, iske baad mai khudko rok nahi paunga. You have a chance." He whispered in her eyes nibbling on her earlobe.

She didn't say anything for 5 seconds, she just stared into his eyes and kissed him again, this time softly like giving him an assurance, telling him what she wanted. That's it. He pulled open her bra and pounced urgently yet passionately over her, giving each of her mounds equal importance, one with his mouth while other with his hand. Her hand was tangled in his hair as she let him pleasure her immensely.
As he looked up, it was now her turn. She made him stand up as they pulled down their pants.

They took a whole moment long to acknowledge and absorb the fact that they were standing bare in front of each other and in a few minutes they'll become one.
He saw her slowly get down her on knees as she took his tool in her hands. She soon as her soft palms touched him a loud moan left his mouth and his hand reached her hair. He let her mouth do the job while Sidharth watched her do him. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling.

He pulled her up in sometime as he was pretty much ready, they got down to bed again as they faced each other.

The passion in his eyes was momentarily changed with insecurity and pain.

Sana- Sid? Jaan?

Sid- Tu meri hai... You're only mine. Tujhpe sirf mera hakk hai...
He said in a broken voice loud enough for her to hear.

She now understood what was going on in his mind. He was thinking about all those years she has spent as a married woman to Aman.
Sana- I have never had any physical relationship with anyone after you.
She cupped his face lovingly and kissed his lips.

His eyes softened, with relief there cane in confusion.
Sana- You?
She closed her eyes as she asked that fearing what he might say

Sid- Not even in my dreams. It was always you.
He whispered in her ears and she shivered with the intensity.