Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye

So guyssss here I am! I update every 2-3 days since I am quite ahead in writing the summary of all the parts. Currently I am at 21th update.

Also... Oooooooof, exciting! So the kiss would continue and you definitely don't wanna listen to me blabber anymore.

~♥~♥~♥~

[Gaana zarur sunna... The feels that this song and the scene gives is unreal!]

Sid- Rukk jaa, you're a little weak. Teri madat karne bula du kisiko?

Sana-*Laughs* Kise bulayega? Kay? Itni raat ko? Ya... Oh... Yaa Dr. Aman ko?
Bula na, unko bula mere kapde change karne mai madat karne ko... Ofcourse, he is my husband! He will get me out of these clothes and we're all adults here... You know how it goes.

Sidharth moved damgeroualy close to her, their face literally half a meter apart.

Sid- Shut up. Just... Shut up.
Kya karna chahti ho tum mujhe ye batake? Why are you doing this...

Sana came equally close with equal fire in eyes,
Sana- Kyu? Tujhe farak pada? Abhi farak pad raha hai? Jab 5 saal pehle...

Sidharth had enough, he was done with the patience.

It took him literally 2 seconds to cover the distance and smash his lips on hers.

This was something his body was aching to do ever since he saw her.

For the next three seconds their lips were just touching and no one kissed, Sid was about to pull back because it was wrong... But at that moment he felt Shehnaaz's hand moved up his back to his head, into his hair and she started kissing him.

He was in heaven, he pulled her closer if it was even possible and deepened this kiss.

This... This was the moment because of which he wasnt able to kiss anyone in these past five years.

His cheeks felt wet and he had no idea whose tears it were, could be him, could be her, could be both of them.

He broke the kiss finally while still kissing her jawline and neck, his is hand slid behind her back to open the dori for her. She shivered and hung close to him, inhaling his presence.

He touched both their forehead and gave them breathing time... Sid- Mai kabhi nahi chaunga ki Vivaan ya Navya koi bhi tujhse kabhi bhi gussa ho. Vivaan baccha hai, usko hai kuch issues tere se parr iska matlab ye nahi ki woh tujhe nafrat karta hai.
Woh bhi tujhe navya jitna hi pyaar karta hai, shayad jyada.
Maine tere baare mai kabhi bura nahi bola, tujhe ye pata hota agar ek baar tu mera phone utha leti, mil leti.

Sana- Utha leti agar tu mujhe ek baar javab de deta, justification nahi.

Sid- De deta javab bhi agar tune mujhpe thodaa bharosa dikhaya hota. Sirf thoda bharosa... Tujhe lagta hai mai Vivaan ke mann mai tere liye bura bhara hoga?
He shook her a little to make her understand his pain.

She broke down, her dam of tearswas broken,
Sana- Thak gayi hu mai Sidharth, sab se... Giro firr khud khade ho aur firr giro, this cycle is taking my life... *loud sob* Meri hassi chin gayi hai, I am tired of doing this alone.
*She pecked his lips.*

Mai vapis woh Shehnaaz banna chahti hu.
*She pecked him again, a bit longer this time.*

Mai ek achi mom banna chahti hu.
*She pecked him again.*