Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho

Heyyyyyyy guys!! I am backkk with another update.

Actually writing these updates make me happy with no misunderstandings left! But tbh I liked those too where I got a lot more jealousy and subtle romances to explore.

Also I heard people say that from a lot of updates there have been no FAMILY MOMENTS!
So I hear ya! You got it😉

So yet again, do comment down and inline comments are welcomed!

***
When Shehnaaz came back home she was literally bombarded by Kay. She pulled her to her room and asked her 10000 different questions at a time.

Sana- Shhh Kay! Saas toh lene de insaan ko.

Kay- Bata na...
She yelled.

Sana- Uff Kay! Jyada kuch nahi, saari misunderstandings solve hogayi. Aisa laga ki ye 5 saal ko bhul hi gayi mai.
It feels like mere life mai nayi khushiya aagayi hai.

Kay- You deserve it meri jaan, you deserve it.
They hugged and shed a few tears here and there.

Kay suddenly sat up with an excited grin which only meant trouble.
Kay- Acha tujhe pata hai kal maine Sidharth se baat ki and I happened to mention about the stunt you performed the other night, mumbai jaane se pehle.

Sana's eyes widened to its max,
Sana- Oh my god Kay, wtf! Mai tujhe cheeze usko batane ke liye nahi batati. Put a zip on your fucking mouth!
She screamed.

Kay- Sunn toh le... *Laughing uncontrollably* Tere majnu ki toh aakhein bahar aagayi thi when he heard that, aisa laga abhi aakhein nikal ke haath mai girengi.

She laughed and Shehnaaz couldn't keep her stern disappointed look too since it was so funny even to imagine.

Sana- Bichara yaar.

Kay- Koi bichara nahi hai, he recovered the shock and asks me oh then tell me if I was any damn good.
She gasped loudly ending in coughing and Kay laughed loudly.

Sana- Tum dono pagal toh nahi ho?
She asked in shocked.

Kay- Woh toh hai.
She laughed again.

Kay- Maate tu ullu toh nahi hai?
She asked suddenly.

Sana- Kyu?

Kay- Kal se soyi bhi nahi hai, sojaa abhi.

Sana- Baccho ko dekhke aati hu ek baar.
She said lazily.

Kay- Koi zarurat nahi hai, mai dekhke hi aayi hu, mai khana khila dungi aur unko bata bhi dungi.
Tu abhi ke abhi mujhe soyi hui chahiye! Bimar pad jayegi na Sana!
She yelled at her like her mom would.

Sana- Okay okay, sleeping!
Sana lied down immediately.

Shehnaaz was off to sleep like a log, she was having the best sleep she has had in years.

A sleep where she didn't have to wonder what went wrong, where she did not have a burden on her head.

***
Sid had just returned from the hospital after visiting his little boy.

They hadn't told anyone except Ayaan kay and Kabir by now and that too just of their patch up, nothing about the stunt they performed yesterday.

Sidharth's mind was working overtime with the amount of ideas and thoughts that ran in his mind about how would he break their decision of marrying to everyone.

His trance was broken by a knock on the door.

"I am back Sid!" He heard a squeaky voice from the door.