Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Saku Mai Tumko

I am backkkkk! I couldn't wait.

So here is an update I like!

Pleasseeeee do comment because that is what I function on and I love reading them.

Inline comments are welcomed!

***
On the ride back home Sidharth announced that Anushka had gone to her sister who stayed nearby and will be back tomorrow morning.

Not that it mattered much to anyone but they were relieved to the least.

This time Sidharth was driving and Shehnaaz was made to sit in the front seat with Yug sleeping in her lap.

She was awfully quite and Sidharth did notice that.
Sid- Kya hua Sana? Thik hai?

Sana- Huh? Haa, mai thik hu. Bass neend aarahi thi.
She cut the conversation as she held Yug comfortably and closed her eyes too.

Sidharth looked at both of them and smiled.

When they reached home it was still afternoon. They all got changed and scrambled back to their rooms, they had a early morning so most people dozed off.

Sidharth was passing by Shehnaaz's room while eating a fruit plate when he saw her through the small gap of the door holding a huge book and reading it with utmost concentration.

"Shehnaaz Gill Geeta padh rahi hai?" He said loud enough for her to hear.

She was so engrossed that she didn't even hear him.

"Shehnaaz?" He called her again and this time she responded startled and screamed.

Sid- Shehnaaz! Why are you screaming?

Sana- Why are you scaring me? Chilla kyu raha hai, mai padh rahi thi.

Sid- I can see that parr tu geeta pareshaan hone pe padhti hai toh socha puch lu.

She gave him a passing smile as she put the book aside for a minute,
Sana- Sirf pareshan hone oe hi padh sakte hai kya?

Sid- Nahi, just asking. Achanak kyu? Tu pehle bhi padhti thi but for peace.

Sana- Arhmm arhmmm she cleared her throat.
Krishna ki mahima hai,
Geeta ki garima hai,
grantho ka granth ye mahaan hai.
She almost sang with her hand motions.

Sid- *laughing* Mahabharat? I get it.
Fruits?

Sana- No, no thanks.

Sid- Pakka?

Sana- Haa haa pakka.
He walked back and closed the door.

She put the book aside and sighed.

How will she do this? The very thought of him marrying someone and she can't even look at him properly, how would she watch him actually marry?

This one conversation that she evesdropped on had created a havoc in her mind, throwing her into pieces but this also had come off as a slap on her face.

One conversation and this was her condition! That man literally saw her with her pretend husband that is Aman, if he loved her even half of what she did what would've been his condition?
She could only imagine.

***
Meanwhile it was evening now and Sidharth was sitting with Ayaan and Kabir sipping their whiskey.

Ayaan- Aaj na tune woh mandir mai daan karke kaafi acha kiya Sid.

Sid- *Shrugs* Not me,  Shehnaaz ne kaha toh maine kar diya, achi baat hai na.

Ayaan- Usne kaha aur tune kar diya, aisa toh sirf husband wife ke beech hota hai right?