Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai

Heyyyyyyy! As promised, I am backkk!!

I updated just yesterday and now I am updating again! Ask me why? ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Bonus update! Enjoyyy!!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on the chapter!

Inline comments are welcomed.

***
Sana was just listening to him talk, she heard accident! She just had a feeling it was one of her kids. She had a feeling, she didn't know who how what but she just knew.

Sana- Kya hua sid? What accident? Kiska accident?
She asked in a trail, she was scared.

Sid- Yug. Yug ki kisi bike se takkar hogayi, it's not much but I don't really know what has happened.
He blabbered, his face just blank scared.

Sana needed to hold the table beside her to be able to stand, it's Yug! The youngest if them, the baby, her baby!

Sana- Why are we waiting here? Chal! Mai purse leke aati hu.
She was the one to get out of the trance, she had to be practical for sid, because she can't expect him to be, in this situation.

Sid- Haa chal jaldi.
He said still not completely over

Both of them rushed out their mind still in shock, they weren't able to react.

Shehnaaz had his innocent face in front of her eyes and tears immediately made its way out.
Sana- Sidharth! React!
She knew him inside out, he could be crying inside but won't let a muscle on his face move.

Sid- I don't know, I am... Scared! Kuch nahi hoga na usse?
He asked

Sana- Kuch nahi hoga Sidharth, humara Yug strong hai. He'll be absolutely fine.

Who was she kidding? She was scared too, she was very very scared but right now she had to be his strength. What if she didn't give birth to him? He was still a part of her, her baby.

She loved Yug alot but Sidharth had seen him since he was a child, he was a part of his heart, he is allowed to be vulnerable.

Sana- Sidharth, tu abhi sahi state of mind mai nahi hai, hatt, mai chalati hu car.

He agreed immediately. She drove the car and rushed out of there.

Sid, jaan tu thodi der so jaa na.

Sid- Nahi nahi, it's okay.

She took one hand and caressed his forehead which he had rested on the head board of the car. However messed up things might get between them, her love would never dry up.

Sana- Sidharth Yug will be absolutely fine, usse kuch nahi hoga okay? I promise.

Sid- Pakka?
He asked vulnerably.

Sana- Haa pakka.
She extended her hand to hold his, he just tightened the hold.
The ride was silent and unsettled.

Sana- Sid ek sawal puchu if you don't mind?

Sid- Yeah.
He said opening his eyes.

Sana- Shreya ki death kyu hui? Why medically?

Sid- Shreya... Shreya did not have a very easy pregnancy Sana, panic attacks, depression, anxiety she was not sane. Her child was just keeping her alive.
Also she had a premature delivery as you know, Yug saatve mahine mai hi born hogaya tha.
And to top it, Rh incompatibility.

Sana- Matlab vahi na jaha pe blood group aur Rh antigent positive aur negetive hone ke vajese antibodies taiyaar hojati hai.

Sid- Yep, uski first hi pregnancy thi parr all that came together. Also she had no will to live.