Bewajah nahi milna, Tera Mera

Hey guyssss!!!! I am back with a new update.

I think you mustve liked the kast update so I hope you like this one too!

Get, set, read!
~♥~♥~♥~

Shehnaaz and Sidharth's moment was disturbed as her phone rang and it was Aman. They both shook their heads to realise what they were doing.

# Kaha hai tu Shehnaaz? Kitni der hogayi.

# Bass gate ke bahar hai hum, aarahe hai.

They walked in hastily as they were actually late.

Shehnaaz gestured to Kay that they genuinely got late and she understood,
Kay- Kitna time laga diya tum dono ne!
Kay acted in front of all the relatives.

She later pulled her aside saying... Kay- Sab mil gaya?

Sana- Haa kuch jyada hi mil gaya...

Kay- Matlab?

Sana pulled her further aside
Sana- Humare ghar gaye the hum.

Kay- *shocked* Matlab woh Andheri wala?

Sana- Haa.

Kay- Are you okay?

Sana- I am okay. Firr batati hu sab detail mai baadme.

Kay- Chal firr bus mai baith jaate hai.

Mihir's family was in one bus while all these friends were in a van or what they call a mini bus.

Mihir had to stop in between so he was coming by his car and since the kids had a special liking for him, they were in his car.

Ayaan was sitting next to Kabir, mihika was with Annie, Shehnaaz with Kay and Sid was left with Aman.

The ride by far was pretty gold except the fact that Sid was giving Dr. Aman a hard time with his sarcasm. He himself didnt know why he tortured the poor man but he just did.

"Guys yaar meri shaadi hai! Lets sing songs!!" Mihika screamed.

Kabir- You got it Mikki!

Kabir got up and started singing. Kay went ahead to sit with Ayaan and they sang a duet too.

Shehnaaz was hooting and enjoying it all. It was after a long time she was on a trip with her crazy gang.

Aman- Shehnaaz mai aage aajau? Aman asked as he wanted to
move his seats from beside sid to beside Shehnaaz.

Annie- Arre Dr. Aman isme puchne ki kya baat hai! Ofcourse you can, go ahead.

Kay- Ann! She shushed her.

Shehnaaz- Uhm, Haa sure.

Sid- Sorry for biting you Dr. Aman. He said sarcastically and masked his annoyance behind his laugh.

Ayaan- You wanna sing Dr. Aman?

Aman- Nahi I am a little sleepy. Mai sojata hu thoda.

Kay- Okay then I go next!
Kay yelled as she sang a romantic song. She sat on Ayaan's lap as she sang.

Aman was feeling sleepy so he slept, due to the bumpy roads he wasnt comfortable so he kept his head on Shehnaaz's shoulder.

She flinched a little as it happened suddenly but let him be.

Sidharth's couldnt get his eyes off the scenario, Aman's head was right where his head was when he hugged her and it bugged him.

He was feeling something that he didnt want to or maybe he didnt even understand, jealousy.