Kuch toh tha... Tere Mere Darmiyaan

Thanks alot for all your thankyou comments, as a writer it is the least I can do for all of us. It keeps us away from stressing too much!

This update is the one I have been waiting for even before I started this book! I love it and I hope you do too!

I have will wait for your comments on the work, don't let my favourite update fail❤️

***
Aman kept driving without telling Sana where they were going and ultimately stopped in front of her house.

Sana- Aap mujhe ghar hi le aaye? Aapne toh kaha tha surprise hai?
She said cocking her eyebrow.

Aman- Haa, ye toh surprise hi hai na,tune expect kiya tha kya ki mai tujhe tere ghar le aaunga?
He said quick.

Sana- Very nice, chalo firr!
She laughed.

Rain started pouring as they got home, she gave him a napkin to wipe himself.

Aman- Kitni mast baarish horahi hai na?
He stopped her midway.

Sana- Haa, woh toh hai. Mumbai ki baarish!

Aman- Toh aise mausam mai toh bhajiya bante hai!

Sana- Oh, okay, mai bana du?

Aman- Nahi nahi, tu nahi, mai banata hu. Aaj tu mere haatho ke world class bhajiye kha!

Sana- Baithiye aap mai bana dungi.

Aman- Nahi na, bharosa rakh meri cooking skill pe.

Sana- Okay, enjoy your cooking. Also sir.. aaloo ke hi, please.

Aman- Yes! I know tere gharpe sirf kata hua pyaaz aata hai, gharpe pyaaz nahi Katt ta. Ab jaa!

Sana- Yes.
She smiled at him as she left.

She knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to get her mind off what happened there. He was trying to make her happy.

She walked in to get changed into something more homely and comfortable while he made his bhajiya's for them.

Meanwhile, Sid drove his car like never before, he was a havoc!

He had no idea what he wanted to do, shout at her and ask her why, shake her wildly till she gains her senses or hold her in his arms and beg her to take him back.

He literally ran towards her house and found the door ajar.

He entered the house to see Dr. Aman frying some bhajiya's while Shehnaaz was not in sight.

With the opening of door Dr. Aman looked behind to find Sid standing there.
Dr. Aman being the poor man already hated being in front of Sid because of his grilling session and today he genuinely looked angry.

Aman- Dr. Ace? Aap yaha? Achanak?
He said putting his cooking equipments aside.

Sid- Dr. Aman maine jitni baar aapko yaha ya firr vaha mansion mai bhi dekha hai, aapne kabhi pati wale vibes nahi diye, bass aaj mere aane se pehle aap ghar ka kaam kar rahe hai... Aapko pata tha mai aane wala hu?
He said in a low voice.

Aman- Na... Nahi, aap kya baat kar rahe hai? Aayiye aap andar.
Bhajiya lenge? Aaloo ke hai.

Sid- Aaloo ke? Aap zara woh band karke yaha aayiye, thoda bournvita quiz contest khele.
Aman had to put off the stove and walked towards him.

Sidharth gestured him to sit on the table and he sat in front of her.

Sid- Dr. Aman usually toh iss mausam mai kande ke bhajiye bante hai, ye aaloo ke kyu?