Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan

Heyloooo!!

I am back and on time!

So guys I honestly expect comments from you, I've put a lot in completing this book so it would be nice if you comment, I wanna know your opinions on stuff.

Inline comments are welcomed!

Song of the update-

***
It was the day of the maha pooja before Mihir and mihika's wedding, this was the last pooja they will perform as a bachelor. Both the elder couples that SidNaaz and Kayaan were going to sit for the pooja too.

Everyone had to get up early, for someone who has to wear a saree, they had to get up much earlier.

It was 5:30 in the morning when Shehnaaz had just gotten ready in a traditional saree. She gave herself a final glance in the mirror and walked out if the room to check how mihika was doing.

She walked happily inside where Mihika was done with her saree just the pleates and hair were left and makeup was all done.
Kaynaat was ready but was left with her makeup.

Kay- Shehnaaz tu ready bhi hogayi! How fast are you?
She asked shocked.

Sana- *laughing* Very! Ab hatt, tu apna makeup karle, mai iske pleates bana deti hu.

Shehnaaz quickly steadied her saree and she looked amazing!

Sana- Now mihika, hairstyle karle apna joh bhi karna hai, tab tak mai aur kay baakiyo ko dekhke aate hai.

Shehnaaz went ahead to wake the kids up and Kay went to the adults.

She walked to the twins' room first and they were fast asleep.

She went near them to caress both their foreheads, she loved all her kids but they were different. They made her a mother, she was because of them.

Sana- Kavya, Navya utho, mandir jaana hai na hume?

Kavya- Maa 5 minutes yaar, tu tab tak vihan ko utha.
She mumbled sleepily.

Sana was so used to this.

Navya- Mom as much as I love you waking me up but neend bohot aarahi hai!

Kavya- *Snickers* Sure, jab roz 6 baje maa uthati ma school ke liye tab mai dekhti kaise bolti I lovee you waking me up!

Sana- Tum dono yaha neend mai batein kar rahe ho parr uth nahi rahe! You leave me with no choice twinnies!

She walked back 3 steps and turned the fan off. That one click was enough for both of them to grunt and wake up.

Sana- Chalo nice! Tumhari kurtis nikalke rakhi hai, pehle nahao aur taiyaar hojao.

Navya- Mai pehle jaungi!
She said jumping out of the bed.

Kavya- Nahi yaar!

Shehnaaz nodded her head at the two crazy sisters and walked back out.

Her next destination was the boys room!
She walked in to first wake Vivaan but she was a little sceptical, it was just yesterday things became normal between them.

Sana- Vivaan?
She called him softly.

After shaking him a bit he woke up finally.
Vivaan- Mumma... Yaha baitho na.
He said rubbing his eyes sleepily.