Khamoshiya

Heylooo guys!! I am back again!

This time with one of my personal favourite update!

I hope you like it as much!

~♥~♥~♥~

They soon reached Shehnaaz's house. She was walking really fast almost running from the car to the building.

Sid- Bhaag kyu rahi hai?

Sana- Firr kisine dekh liya toh sau baatein karenge.

He held her hand from the wrist that kept her in her place.
Sid- Aaram se chal, tera ghar hai ye, kisike bolne se ghanta farak nahi padta.

He walked behind her as she slowed down her pace.

As soon as they entered her house she walked into her room to get the mangalsutra.
Sana- Tu baith mai dhundke aati hu.

She opened her cupboard and opened her secret locker. It had all her memories, all the precious things.

In her clumsiness, some things fell out. Sidharth came in to ask her what happened, she quickly scrambled the things and stuffed them inside before he could see her.

It was dome photos she got of them and the kids, she couldnt ofcourse let him see that.

After literally hunting dowm her entire cupboard she pulled out a box and placed it on her dressing table as she closed and locked her locker.

Sana- Ye lo, mil gaya...

Sid- Thank god!

She opened the box which had mangalsutra and her engagement ring, she pulled out the mangalsutra and tried to latch it behind her neck. She was trying but somehow as if she ran out of practice, she couldnt.

Sid- Agar kisise madat mang logi toh choti nahi hojaogi tum. Kab samjhogi ki madat mangna chota nahi kar dega tujhe. Mai kar deta hu.

Sana- *Gasp* Sidharth nahi...

Sid didnt even let her complete,
Sid- chup karo.
He took the mangalsutra from her hands into his.

He was about to put it around her neck when his eyes finally fell on the mangalsutra, he grazed ut with his hands.

Sid- Shehnaaz ye toh tera mangalsutra hai...

Sana- *getting fidgety* Ghar mai aur kon mangalsutra pehnega Sidharth?

Sid-Mera matlab hai  ye humari shadi mai maine pehnaya tha tujhe... Ye humara hai.

Sana- Wow, I... Didnt expect you to remember it.

Sid- And I didnt expect you to still have it.

Sana- Well... I do.... And... Uhm, late horaha hai, jaldi karte hai.

Sid- Haa, haa yaha aa.
He quickly tied the mangalsutra around her neck, someone they both felt validated again, like it was meant to be.

Sid- Oyee ring! Pehen le, dadi woh bhi na puchle.

Without even thinking he took the ring out and put it in her ring finger. It was later when he felt Shehnaaz's eyes on him, he understood what he did.

Sid- I... Am sorry... I actually...

Sana- Its okay, I think you should wear a ring too?

Sid- Me?

Sana- Mere haath mai engagement ring and tere haath mai... Already ring hai?
She changed ger sentence in shock as she finally noticed the ring in his hand.