Chapter 3

Recap.
"Potter? Rose? What's going on?"
Rose

Lily had a look on her face that said: Rosalinda may Evans!

James got off of me and held out a hand. I took it and stood up.

"I fell down the stairs and he tripped over me." I told her.

She just walked away. A small chuckle leaving her lips. I moved to the living room and looked at it. There was a banner in the middle of the room. It said: Happy Birthday Lily and Rose!

I smiled at the banner. There was red and gold steamers everywhere. There was green and silver, Blue and silver, and yellow and black along with the red and gold everywhere.

There was a huge crest that had on it a Green snake(Slytherin), yellow bagger(Hufflepuff), a blue eagle(Ravenclaw), and a red Lion(Gryffindor!!!!!!) in the middle was a large H. Most of the stuff was red and gold.

"The houses of Hogwarts. Blue and silver for Ravenclaw, Green and silver for Slytherin, Yellow and black for Hufflepuff, and Scarlet and Gold for Gryffindor." Said James.

I smiled and ran to a red Lion. Touching the soft fabric of the banner. It looked as if it was real. From what Lily had told me, Hogwarts has 4 houses. She was a Gryffindor, and Snape was a Slytherin. The houses were apparently mortal enemies. 

                 "I wonder what house i will be in?" I asked myself. James walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. 

                              "As long as your not in Slytherin, I don't care." He told me with a smile. I smiled back. There was a knock at the door and Lily went to answer it as i followed, pulling James along with me. 

                    When we got there it was Lily hugging snape. I groaned as she let him into the house. I felt James stiffen beside me before i left, with him in tow. 

                   "Sniveles is here. Why does there have to be a bloody Slytherin here?" He asked me. I Shrugged my shoulders.

                  "Don't ask me. I don't like him. He gives me the creeps. Besides, Lil's friends are here. All of my friends are in France." I replied to him. 

                        As more people showed up, i was glad that i had asked James to come. Remus, Peter, and Sirius Showed back up. Remus talked to Lily some but mostly he hung out  with James, Sirius, Peter, and I. 

                        "So Rose, if you make Gryffindor, you should totally pull some pranks with us. It would be awesome to have a Evans look alike to get us out of trouble." Sirius smirked. I rolled my eyes.

                           "Your not going to get in trouble if i'm pranking with you. I know how the teachers look once I've met them and  know my way around the school. In France, at school all of the girls knew if a prank was pulled, i was the one who did it. Plus, I'm awesome so i won't mess up, Mr. Black." I smirked back at him. 

                   "And that is the difference between Lily and Rose. So we don't have to worry about which one is which." Remus informed us and i laughed at his weird and awesome joke about us twins. Everyone else busted out laughing but the music was still louder. My mum walked over to us.

                 "Rose, we are about to do the cake. Why don't you all come over and get ready for it." Mum said. i nodded and started to walk towards the table that was going to hold the 2 cakes for Lily and I. 

                  The boys followed me to the table and i waited next to Lily as our mum brought and Puntia brought out our cakes.  Each of our cakes held 15 candles each. mum started to sing then everyone joined in other that tunny. 

                          "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Lily and Rose. happy Birthday to you. NOW MAKE A WISH!!!!!!!!!!" They all sang to us then yelled at the end

                          I  wish that I make it into Gryffindor House and no other house other than that one.

                         I smiled and lily and I blew out our candles with one big breath, Giggling.