Did you know...?

Hey to all of you. Now, i know that this may be strange but i am doing a Q/A chapter where you all can ask me questions about myself and the book. anything goes so feel free to ask and say whatever. This upcoming chapter will take place  sometime after the final part of the truth or dare chapter comes out. If you are a fan of any of my other books, feel free to ask about them too. In light of this, i do have one thing i would rather not disclose, and for you all not to ask me about it, i will tell you why i will not disclose it.

I am worried that i might get questions about my real name, and i am sorry, but i will not disclose that personal information. Nor will i tell you the names of my best friends without their permission. You all can simply call me Nashi. I will answer questions regarding my personal life because of this. Now... my next little thing is i would prefer for you guys not to ask about my sex life, and yes i know that is a weird thing to talk about, but i have had questions on it before and I'm not to keen on having it asked again. You are welcome to ask about any relationships i may have or about my sexuality but steer clear of any sex related act or questions. i will simply not answer them. 

Anyway, thank you all for reading this chapter, and i have the next part already started its just taking time. You can leave your questions on this chapter or on my personal page, because any of them work, or if you are shy, Private message me and I'll get back to you.

XOXO

-Nashi