Truth Or Dare.....with Truth Potion Pt 1

So before we get started, my friends and I, played a game of Truth or Dare ourselfs and  they have Wattpad and well....I got dared to show you all what I look like. So the picture above is me. I hope you all like it. It's not very good but it's the most recent photo of me. Before I go on, my eyes like to change color so in that picture they are blue but in another one, they are green or brown. Anyway, enough about me....I want to get started on this chapter. I have Gotten some amazing truths and dares so this chapter is dedicated to TiaBear13 Thank you so much for the truths and dares you gave!

Rose shook her head at her friends holding the Truth Potion. James had asked his father and he simply mailed it to him.

"Perhaps you should explain how this game works...Since us 4 are playing."Rose said simply. Standing up and snatching the bottle from Sirius. No way in Hell was she letting him hold that. Last time he dumped it all over her and James because he tripped over his own feet. The damned dog.

"Right! Okay so what Rose now has is a Truth potion. We all are going to take some...EVANS don't give me that look. McGonagall knows about it and she likes the fact that we take precautions. Then again she finds it funny when we play when in detention but back onto what I was saying. With this you won't be able to lie when answering a truth. Oi. Rose. I believe you packed the Firewhisky?" James started. Lily looked at her sister in Shock.

Rose disappeared from the room laughing at her sister. "Firewhisky is used when someone doesn't do a Dare. They had to take a drink and the first person to get drunk is the looser. Yes EVANS. You have  to play otherwise it won't be much fun."  Sirius said.

(There are a few truth or dares I wanted to do so yeah. But here is a warning. They are slightly sexual so beware.)

"FINE. We'll  play. So who is going first?" Lily asked as Rose entered the room again. This time holding what looked like 4 large bottles. One for each of them. She set them on the table before sitting back down.

"I'll start. There is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. James. Truth or dare?"Remus said looking at James. He had this look on his face daring him to say Truth and see what happens.

"Dare."James said simply. Remus's grinned and then looked at Rose.

"I dare you to kiss Rose. I need my ship." He squealed like a little girl seeing their favorite show.

James looked at the Firewhisky and back at Rose. They had kissed before. During the whole Katerinia Stefan thing. In fact they had kissed several times because of that. Then when she kissed him at the Halloween ball. That was a mighty good snog. Her lips had tasted like honey. He looked at her. She wasn't paying any attention at all. She was reading a book. Like she always did while the first few dares and truths were given.

"Rose." James said after nodding. She looked up and in that second she made eye contact, he bent over and planted his lips on hers. His eyes closed and hers widened. Shocked at his move.

She sat there frozen, even after he pulled away. Her eyes glassed over for a moment before she shook it off and blushed the color of her hair. She made eye contact with Lily and they looked like they were having a conversation without speaking.

"Ross, truth or dare?" James asked.

"Well....Truth." Sirius picked up the vile and tossed it to him.

"A take the stopper and place 7 drops on your tongue. That should be good for the whole game."Sirius said like he had said it many times before.

Ross did what Sirius said and then looked at James.

"Can you tell Lily and Rose apart at all?" James asked.

"Not really. However Rose seems to have longer hair than her and slightly a little less mature. Wait... it forces us to tell the truth?" Ross asked after he realized what had happened.

"Yep. I can get it really easily because of my father, plus, Remus and Rose can make it together. Its your turn anyway." James replied swiftly. Rose was still bright red from the kiss and hadnt been paying enough attention, when Ross turned on her.

"Dear Rose, Truth or Dare?" Rose looked up. Then shaking off the last of her blush, she smirked.

"I was placed in Gryffindor for a Reason. Dare." She said. Rose was not one for saying truth right off the bat.

Ross stopped to think for a moment. Rose was pretty hard to give a bad dare. What should he make her do? " Tell your deepest darkest secret." Ross finally said. Rose glared at her soon to be step-brother. Then she made eye contact with James and Sirius, before she sighed.

"there are no secrets really between my friends and i, however, i do have secrets that are secrets for a reason. I will not tell my deepest, but i will tell one. I kinda hate the way that James and Sirius eat. Never liked food not making it into your mouth. I wonder how their kids will eat." Rose stated simply. "Lily, truth or dare?"

"Rose, i would rather get a dare from you than from any of these idiots. Dare."

"Lily, I dare you to kiss the person on your left." Rose smirked. Severus was on her right, and Sirius was on her left. Lily turned her head and kissed Sirius quickly before sending a glare her sisters way. Oh Rose, just you wait. 

Sirius on the other hand was frozen where he was sitting on the ground. To the right of James. James sat there for a millisecond before he started to laugh his little butt off. Lily glared at him before she turned to look at Gracie.