Dating

She rolled over. Digging her head into the sheets and pillows. For the 10th time on a saterday morning, Lily Evans was attempting to wake up her younger, TWIN sister.
Rose, other than being nice and getting up, refused to even lift a lid to the rants of Lily. She liked her sleep and she wasn't getting up.
"Bloody Hell Rosalinda May Evans. Get your arse out of bed!" Lily screamed. Yanking the covers from the sleeping redhead.
In result to this, Rose promptly stuck up her middle finger. Derecting it at the voice.
"Rose! Come on! Get up. Thats it, Aquameni!" Lily yelled, pointing her wand. Rose bolted up. Glaring at her sister. Who, noticing the glare, ran.
She ran strait into the common room who at this point was only filled with the 4 madarurs who had just come up from breakfast.
Rose had grabbed her wand before proceeding to follow Lily. With a look of utmost fury in her eyes. Not even noticing what she had on.
"Lily! I am bloody fucking going to kill you! Its rude to wake people up!" Rose screamed at the top of her lungs.
James, Sirius, Remus and Peter turned their heads to see Lily standing with her wand pointed at Rose. Who was wearing a pair of red exreamly short shorts and a white spaghetti strap tank top that had ridden up. To show her pale white skin. Everywhere.
"It's almost noon Rose! You need to get up!" Lily shouted back at her.
"I hate you sometimes. I can sleep however late i want!" Rose growled. Stepping forward. Lily laughted before she ran out of the room. Rose glared after her, but still being half asleep, she didn't follow.
"Yo, Redtail, nice outfit." Sirius said. Sending a wink her way. Rose huffed and took a seat on the opposite side of James.
"Padfoot, i am not in the mood. Lily just woke me up not 10 minutes ago. By dumping cold water on me."
"We can tell, miss wet woman." James said. Holding up a piece of her red hair that was dripping. She grabbed it back before she pointed her wand at herself. Casting the drying spell.
"There. Much better. Give me like 10 minutes. I am not staying in my pjs." Rose said. Satanding back up and truging up the stairs to get dressed. Putting on a pair of black short shorts and a gray tank top with the effile tower on it. She slid on ankle socks and her favorite pair of high tops. They were black converse.
She yanked a brush through her curly red hair before placing a black headband in. Then she placed her wand in her purse. Next to her Insurgent book.
She walked back doen to see that James was holding a bit of toast for her. She grabbed it and ate it. Ploping back onto her seat.
"So Rosie-" Sirius started but thr glare from Rose stopped him in his tracks. "Rose. There. You happy. Anyway, you're the only girl, in our year, well other than your sister that i haven't been a date with. Care to change that?" Sirius asked.
"Nope." Rose said, popping the p. She had her book out and was reading. Not even careing enough to look up.
"Ooooo burn, Paddie." James said. Patting his best friend on the back.
"Why not?" Sirius pestured Rose.
Rose, still not looking up from her book, replied with a very very simple answer. "Because."
Remus was trying not to laugh. Mainly because he had known Rose and Lily since thay were babies and when they were 5, he had done the same thing.
"Rose, wily!" A younger Remus yelled at the two redheaded girls. Lily waved him over. He was holding 2 flowers. A white Lily and a white Rose. He gave the flowers He smiled slyly. Blushing as Rose took her rose.
"So Rose. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" A 5 year old Remus asked.
"Nope." She said. Tugging slightly on her braid.
"Vhy?" He asked.
"Because."

"Whats so funny Moody?" James asked.
"She gave me the same answer when we were five."
"Okay. Do you have something against dating Rose?" Sirius asked. Rose just shrugged.
"No.... Not really." Rose said. Her legs crossed.
"Rose?" Remus said. Raising his eyebrows
"Okay. Remus, as you know Lily and i Kept in contact and we saw eachother almost every summer. But every boy we met always got us confused because we are identical twins. Its nothing big."
"It is to you and you dont have to worry about us confusing you with evans often. Youre the one who actually talks to us." James said. Nudging Rose whith his shoulder. She gave a small smile in response.
"Hey Rose... Uhhh hi. My name is lucas. Im a 4th year and i think youre really pretty and ...i uhhh would really like to get to know you better......um will y-you go to hogsmeade with me? A-as my date?"