Dress Fitting

Rose stood still as she was being fitted. She wore a simple black gown that clung to her upper body then came down in slick black silk. It was very slimming and set off her pale skin and vibrant hair.

Lily opposite of Rose, had on a very showy piece that was elegant and revealing. The gown was a deep blood red and was off the shoulder. Her skin stood out but her hair looked more like  a matching veil rather than hair.

Elizabeth was looking at the two gowns on the girls. Those were her options. "Could we find a common thing about them and then add a bit of glitz and glam?" she asked.

"Well they both are tight at the top and then loosen up at the skirt. Maybe they could stick with the style of Rose's gown." Lily said looking at her sister. Rose shrugged.

"If we could add some bloody sleeves i would be perfectly happy with this dress." Rose claimed, rubbing her arms. The gown she was wearing had quite thin straps.

     "Hmm. How about we stick with black for the bridesmaids dresses, but do the style of Lily's dress. Ohh and add some sequins and gems to the skirt of the gown." Elizabeth said.

     "I think i have 2 gowns like that. Lily, Rose, follow me. If you like the gowns, i can have them produced in time for the wedding for the other girls in time for the wedding." she led the twins into the back room where she gave them both a new gown. She helped Lily first then Rose.

     Lily's gown was a black off the shoulder piece that clung tightly to her chest and floated out at her hips. It touched the floor and at the bottom, there was an array of gems sewed that sparkled with every movement. It had long sleaves as well.

    Rose's dress took her a minute to get on. Her gown was a pretty sweatheart neckline that was tight around the bust then gently floated down in delicate silk. It had no sleaves but it came with a pretty sliver shawl to drape around the bridesmaids arms. The dress would be absolutely perfect for Malie who was 5 months pregnant with a baby boy. She was one of the bridesmaids and a good friend of Elizabeths.

      Rose did a quick turn in the mirror and shrugged. It was pretty, but it was hard to keep up since it was strapless. Then she noticed the sparkle. It was hidden everywhere. There was just sparkle sparkle sparkle.

     She walked out to join Lily. Lily was up on a pedistool having the others look at the gown. She did a quick turn and it poofed out just ever so slightly to give it a twirly effect. Under you could see the sequined pumps.

    "Ah, Rose, good. This is the other gown i thought you might like. It's quite a beautiful piece..."

    "I think we're going to go with Lily's gown. That one is simply all wrong! I want 5 gowns like this one buy December 28th. The 29th is the Wedding. Thank you. Now here are all the girls' measurements. Lily, Rose, please get out of those gowns." Elizabeth said with a frown.

    Lily and Rose left to take off the dresses and put back on their old clothing. The ones that didn't annoy the daylights out of them.

Yes this is a pretty short chapter and I'm so sorry. I guess i got side tracked but i hope that i will be able to post more frequently. Thank you all for your support!