Thank you all

Hey. I just want to say that I'm so happy about how everyone has replied to my question. I love the fact that you guys took the time to actully do that means so much to me and I just wanted to tell you that I will be making a new part to this book soon. Currently, my family is moving so i  have been busy packing and stuff so I haven't had the time to write. I love all my readers and I just want to say thank you. You guys are amazing. Thank you all for the 1.54K reads! Is means so my h to me. I do however have a few other amendments. Of you are one if my follower you may already know this but I have a new harry potter fanfic out. I only have the prologue published but I would live it if you guys would check it out. It is called Awakened.  Those of you who watch anime(much like me) then I have to tell you that I have a fairy tail fanfic coming out along with a soul eater truth or dare. Of you guys have never even thought if watching a anime, o don't recommend those for starters. Soul eater has a lit if fighting and so does fairy tail. A good one to start out in is Sword Art Online or Ouran High school Host club. Ouran is by far a very clean anime so you dint have to worry about much.
        Another thing is I am weighting a original book. It is called bitten.  Here is the description.

My name is lily. Ever since I was little, I was taught that being  bitten by a night walker is something to avoid. Sundown was  the curfew for everyone. But there were still people who choose to got past that time. Who would have thought the one night I did, my life would change forever. Just because of how fate works. My name is lily, and this is my story of being a bitten

I hope you all will enjoy it when it comes out. Love ya all, Bye!!!