Chapter 2

OK! So just to say this. There is a twist. Rose will be harry potters mom and James will be his dad. Lily will be his aunt. Just saying. Don't kill me! Ok so check out my other harry potter story's! Here are the names:  Awakened, and Jilys First Kiss!
Disclaimer all rights to j. K Rowling! Only one I own is Rose!

************************************************************************

Rose's POV

Sirius looked taken back by my answer. It was true some girls were lots better than boys and he shouldn't discriminate based on gender. That pig.

"Look it's not like that. It's just that girls sometimes let their girl problems get in the way of the team." Sirius tried to reason but there really wasn't any merit behind it. I suppose girls can sometimes be a little overdramatic but still if they had talent then they should be allowed on the team despite what other people might think. 

James looked at me with a smile and I giggled. I giggled because he was giving me a goofy look. He must be a funny guy...I think. 

James was so different than the other boys I had known. Most boys would have made fun of me for my hair. Or my shorter physique. Others would have tried to become my friend but eventually some would leave because they felt I wasn't girly enough. Then there was my friend Ella. Ella and I had been best friends since I started school. She was a pure-blood and felt she was better than everyone else and truth be told, it was annoying. I was her shorter, less pretty friend. The one that didn't like acting her age. The one that was to smart for her own good and finally...the one that stood out because of my hair.

      I told Ella once that I was a twin but she told the whole school and I was called a liar. I didn't have any pictures of Lily and I together unless they were at home.

      Then she came to my house one year and saw the picture of Petunia, Lily, and I sitting on a wall. Petunia was in the middle with Lily and I on either side. Under it was written Petunia and the twins. Lily and Rose

    She never did doubt I was a twin ever again. My 3rd year, I finally had enough of the name-calling and teasing so I did the best thing I could do....I changed. I learned how to do my makeup over the Christmas holidays. I changed my whole wardrobe. Taking out as many of my old clothes as possible and replacing them with the same style of clothing that Ella wore. I stopped putting my hair up and started to straighten it. After the end of 3rd year, I started wearing darker clothes. Find that they complimented my skin tone and hair. I started to wear high heels also. Ranging from wedges to stilettos. Suddenly I was one of the popular girls and I had every right to be called Ella's best friend. 

"Rose, what are you thinking about?" James asked me. I 

I blushed. Rarely was I caught in deep thought.

"Wow. Rose you never blush, whats eating at you?" Lily asked.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I mumbled.