Q/A

Hi guys, it's Nashi and here is the Q/A chapter I said I was going to do a while back. As of right now my hand is doing fine and I am ready and able to type up this chapter so to clarify a few things.

      First, most of the questions were asked IRL by my friends that thought you guys would want know. Plus a few others I have received through private messages.

      And second, I will not take any rude comments based on my opinions. You are welcome to comment what you think but please don't say anything that could potentially start a fight or such.

     And third, I will not be giving out the names of those who asked. If you asked then you know who you are and you know your question(s). With that I think we will begin.

    How old are you? I will be the first to say that I am indeed young. I have never really said my age because I felt it never mattered. But I guess it's okay to tell. I am 15 years old. And also to cut out another question, I am a high schooler.

    What country are you from? Dispite some  of my language, I am from the United States of America. I was actually born in southern California near Disneyland. I have picked up a few British sayings from one of my best friends who was born in England.

       How tall are you?  When I started this book I was 4'8" but since then I have grown. As of current I stand 5 feet even or 1.52 meters.

     What is your gender identity? Okay just to be clear I was born a female and but i do not have a specific gender. I have transgender friends and I understand the hardships of feeling like you were born in the wrong body.

     Pronouns?  Honestly I don't care. You can call me a bit and I won't get mad so anything you want to call me works.

      Your sexuality? I felt this question was a great question and I personally loved it. I am Demisexual. Demisexual is where you have to be close to someone to have any kind of romantic feelings for them. Its like Bisexual and Pan-sexual mixed with a few other ingredients.

     What is your favorite Harry Potter ship?   WOLFSTAR ALL THE WAY BRO! THAT IS MY BABY AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! My ship is Wolfstar but some of you may note that I have a book that just started out that is a Remus x OC. I do but of the original cast it is Remus x Sirius.

   Are you currently in a relationship of some sort? As a matter of fact, I am. I am dating a person who I've had a crush on since I was in my 8th grade year. I am exreamly happy with them and I wouldn't change it for the world. They are such an amazing person to me and i could ask for nothing better. 

     Hogwarts house? This may come as a bit of a shocker, but I am in Slytherin house. Normally there isn't a ton of things that describe the Slytherin Common Room and it quite frankly upsets me. Slytherin isn't a bad house. Its a wonderful house with lots of pride and if you haven't noticed, Harry Potter would not have been able to save the wizarding world had it not been for for some of the things that Slytherin's had done for him. 

    Who is your best friend on Wattpad? Okay I have 2. @PastelOtakuGirlxoxo and @violin71503 now I have known them both for a pretty long time and I love them equally. Though I do get to cosplay with Tamaki. 

     Do you have an Instagram? Haha. Of course I do. I post updates and stuff on it as well as common photos of myself and my friends. I'm not big on the whole seeing my face thing but if I post it then oh well. My account is not private and I most recently got it. I felt like it was time to actually get one and post things on it. I am under Shadowscythe924 and you all are free to follow. I also tend to follow anyone back so yeah. 

     Where did your blood come from? I am in order of most to least, German, Irish, Scottish, Russian, British, and Native American. I am most commonly told that I look German and I was gifted with the most looks from that side of the family. 

     Speaking of family, who do you live with? I live with my dad, stepmom, younger sister and younger brother. I am the second oldest of 5 with my older sister having already finished school and living on her own and my youngest brother living with my mom. 

     Hair Color? Well I don't like staying one color so at the moment my hair is a midnight black.

    Eye color? Mostly green but they are sometimes blue. It depends on the lighting. 

    I knew this was going to get asked and I wasn't sure on how to actually answer this question. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? See this is the problem, I grew up on Harry Potter and  I love them all. The movie is an easy answer. Its simply Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, however the books are so different than the movies. I think it would be Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.

     Well I guess thats all for now. If you have any more Questions feel free to ask in the comments and i'll answer them there. For now i bid you all goodbye. 

         XOXO

-Nashi