Mornings Suck.

Hey guys. I want to thank you all for your guy's support and i would love it if you would bote and comment. I do make it a point to try and reply to every comment. So if i missed u then tell me what uare thinking. Anyway, i dont own any of the characters you recognize! All rights to J.K Rowling! On with the chapter.

Rose's POV

       I was ripped from my sleep by none other than....a dog? Sirius. Itwas bloody Paddy.
         "Go away." I grumbled. Turning over and burring my fave into my pillows. He hopped up on my bed and started to pull at my hair. I wacked him.
         "I said go away!" i yelled. Stitting up and thowing a pillow at him. He caught in his mouth before managing to throw it back.
         It was then that i noticed that the other girls were all gone.  Including my sister.
          "Yep. You missed breakfast. Evans said that she tried everything to wake you up. You, however, snuck out last night without us."  Sirius said. Sitting on my bed as a normal teen. I shook my head.
          "Yeah. I'll explain what happened later to you guys. Let me...get dressed then we'll go down to the kitchens to get a snack or something." I mumbled. Standing up, i opened up my dresser to pull out te first folded outfit. It was a pale purple mid thigh dress with black wooly tights. 
       I shut and locked the bathroom door. Getting dressed then walking out while brushing my hair and having my toothbrush in my mouth.
           "You....are not like any other girl, Rose. Why would you walk out with a brush in hand and your toothbrush in your mouth?" Sirius asked. I looked at him. Raising an eyebrow.
           "Well, because i am. Anyway give me a few more minutes." I said, pulling out my cutish white furry boots with a small 2 inch wedge on them.
        After finishing brushing my hair and teeth, i put them on and walked out with Sirius. Well slid. When Sirius is padfoot he can come up here but when human, hes treated like any other boy.
           We found James, Remus, and Peter anound the common room.
           "I'm not waking the beast again. She smacked me." Sirius said, falling onto the sofa drimaticly. Partially on James and the sofa. There was a plate of toast with butter and jam. I took a piece.
         "So....what happened with Lucas and you last night?" James suddenly asked.
           "Well, he wanted to apologize....then he kissed me." I said so low. James seemed furious.
           "What?!" Sirius yelled.
          "Is that why you came in smiling?" James asked over Sirius. Shoving his leg a little.
           I shook my head no. "No. A friend just had made me smile a bit before i came in the common room. After Lucas kissed me, i may have had a mental breakdown because that was my first kiss.bHe called me pathetic and a prude too i guess, but i cpuld care less about that. " I said. Picking at my toast. This...was weird. Then again, my 4 best friends are all boys. Tha can kinda be expected.
             "I'm killing him."Sirius said, the he stomped out of the common room with the 4 of us in tow.
         He was praticly dragging me as i tried to stop him. "Sirius! Paddy. Its fine. No big deal!"
             "No big deal my arse. You didn't hear what Evans told him. If he hurt you, there was going to be a price to pay. Im simply kepping her from getting a detenchen."
          "Its no use! All you are going to do is get it trpuble if you hex him." I told him. Tuging at his sleave and pulling. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Jake walking with his friends. He stoped to look at me.
          "Rosalinda May, there is every reason and every use to hex that 4th year. Redtail, i don't care what you are going to say or do, you aren't stoping me." Sirius said. James stood beside him.
          "Sorry Red, im with Pad. I'm going to hex him into next year."
           "No!" I said. Stomping my left foot like a 3 year old. I flung my hair over my shoulder.
           "Whats going on here? Baby?" Oh shootttttt. Lucas. I saw their eyes narrow and i turned to face him. Several instults on the tip of my tongue when this guy bent down and pulled me into a kiss. I pushed away from him and wiped my lips of.
           "You might want to run." I hissed. Behind me i knew Prongs and Paddy both had their wands out.
          Lucas didn't move. I stepped out of the line of fire and let them hex him. One things for sure, this was one eventful morning.