Intro into the War Of Slytherin and Gryffindor

Rose grudgly walked into the History of Magic class. It was the only class that all the houses had together. Its been a 2 and 1/2 weeks somce the inadent with Lucas.
        It was rearing Halloween, and with it, her date with Jake. They hadn't talked much. Although, Rose did catch him staring at her in class.
       "Alright class, settle down. Today is the start of a unit that all the students seem to enjoy. Back to the beginning of Hogwarts, and The War of Slytherin and Gryffindor." Professor Binns said. Floating around the room.
           Rose set her things down and placed her wand on the desk. Pulling out her book. Beside her the boys suddenly became alert.
        "Now, Rose Evans, Aaron Archer, come down here. Bring your wands if you would." Binns said. Rose stood up, and Archer, a 5th year Slytherin came down beside her. Archer was tall, blonde, and a bit nicer than the other Slytherins. Still, he was a stuck up pureblood prat.
         "Evans, this side, Archer right here." They stood where binns pointed them to. "Now, Grodic Gryffindor was the founder of Gryffindor house. Salazar Slytherin of. Slytherin house. Once, the two families were set to be united by wedding their children. Stefan Slytherin and Katerinia Gryffindor." Binns looked at them and it was then shown that professor Barr of DADA was assisting in the class. He walked up behind Rose and Archer, taking their wrist, joined their hands.
           "Evans represents Gryffindor, Archer represents Slytherin. Katerinia and Stefan were in love, as it is told. Katerinia was 13 when declared the most powerful witch. Still, to this day, not a soul has reached her level of power. Not even Merlin." Above, a ghostlike figure appered. Bright scarlet hair and light hazle eyes. She was dressed in an old fashioned gown.
         She turned and smiled before disappearing in a cloud of ghold dust. Then a platium blonde boy with grey eyes appered. Dressed in an old fashioned male outfit. In his hand a wand. Then he too, dissapred but this time in sliver dust.
          "When Katerinia was 15, two years later, Stefan attacked her. Using what we know today, as the unforgivable curse. The Killing Curse.
        "From what it is told, The Gryffindor Daughter acted to defend herself. Fighting until the very end, however, she never cast a spell. Staying loyal." Binns said.
          Lily raised her hand.
         "Miss Evans?"
         "Sir, I've read Hogwart, a History and there is nothing about this in the book."
         "Yes. You see, this story is more than than the history of Hogwarts and is part of the history of wizarding world. Now i want each of you to take a piece of paper from this bag. Dont open the paper."
         A bag was passed around. Rose holding her paper.
          "Now. There is going to be a project. You each will dress as the person you got. Rose Evans, say who you got."
          Rose opened her paper and looked down. Katerinia Gryffindor. Was written in neat writing.
          "Uhh. Katerinia Gryffindor."
           "Yess. Youll be playing an important role. Potter!"
           " i got Stefan Slytherin sir." James said. Starring at his paper