The Wedding

A few days after Christmas, the wedding rolled around. There was the venue to get set up. The rehearsal dinner then followed, and then the day of the wedding.

         Most of the day happened without a hitch. After all there wasn't a lot that could actually go wrong. For Rose, she spent most of the day with the other bridesmaids. In the back room where the bride was. Lily was there also but she was calmer than her twin. She had already gone to one parents wedding before since their mother remarried. However that wasn't the case for Rose. 

       In fact, Rose spent most of the day complaining about everything from her makeup to her shoes. Trying to get out of being a bridesmaid, but nothing worked. Of course, there were 5 bridesmaids total, including the maid of honor. If she dropped out, then there would be a groomsmen left by himself. She was supposed to be walking down the isle with Ryan. Lily would be going with Riker. Ross was walking with one of the other bridesmaids. 

      The one thing that was really bothering her, the press was going to be filming every moment. Of course her new stepmother had to be a model. It was simply annoying. Why her family? Right, it was that night that made them where they were. The night that her mother had gone to the office to bring her father something to eat. He had been working many late nights as of lately and instead of finding him at his desk working like he should have been, she found him with his assistant layed on his desk. He was making love to her and everything after that was ruined. 

      Lily was never told. she thought that they just weren't working. Rose found out the hard way of what type of man her father was when she was 13. Catching him sleeping with another woman other than his girlfriend at the time. He was a cheater who didn't care about what he was doing other than if he got what he wanted. That was another reason why she didn't want to go through with this. She knew just how this was going to play out. 

      They were going to last a few years, she might have another baby, then he was going to mess up the entire thing. Ruin everything that had been set up in the wake of the marriage. She feared for the day that Elizabeth met who her father really was.  A vile man that wasn't worth it. 

       "Ugh. Why can't this wedding be over all ready. I hate it. Hate this dress, everything." Rose complained for what had to be the millionth time that day. Lily had finally had enough. 

    "Whats so wrong with this wedding? Why are you so pissed off?!" she yelled, angered by what her sister had been doing all day. "Dad's happy! Let him have this!"

        "You don't understand Lily. Dad doesn't deserve to be happy. There's a reason why i fought tooth and nail to come live with mum." Rose grumbled. 

     "Then why. This entire time you're so happy when you're with us teenagers, but the minute dad and Elizabeth step into the room, you are this angry little prat! What in Merlin's name has your bloody knickers in a knot!!" Lily yelled once more. Rose this time looked her dead in the eye. 

      "It's not worth it Lily, I could really care less about this stupid wedding. Now let's get this thing over with." Rose said with a scowl. She turned away from her sister and left the room. Her brilliant red curls slightly bouncing. Lily sighed in anger at her sister. 

     The rest of the morning went with rather few problems. The girls got ready to walk down the aisle and then have the reception. The only problem now was that the entire world thought that Lily and Rose were dating Sirius and James. James wasn't a problem however, Sirius had just started dating Remus. So that caused a few problems. 

       As the music started, and they walked out, Lily smiled while Rose put on a brave face. The wedding itself was rather traditional, however the reception was a nightmare. Rose kept getting confused for Lily and Lily for Rose. The triplets were having the same problem and all the girls wanted to do was to go back to their mother's house with their nice stepfather and enjoy a happy new year. They would, of course, bring Remus, Sirius, Severus, and James back with them, not like they wouldn't. Then they would probably party. 

            (So sorry for another short chapter but I honestly hate writing wedding scenes. I am getting to the point in which I can write them but they are still very cringy. Anyway, I would like to say that there are going to be a few changes happening soon. As to link all of my social media accounts, I am going to be doing a name change in the near future. My new username will be ShadowScythe Cosplay, to link my Amino,  Archive of Our Own, Fanfiction.Net, Instagram, and Youtube all into one. That way if you wish to find me on any of those platforms you can. Another noteworthy point is that this book is going to be edited then uploaded to Ao3, so if you find it there under the ShadowScythe Cosplay username, that it's me. Finally, artwork and more are going to be released via a live stream. This will be done on Instagram or Youtube. Tell me what works for you and i'll bring tell everyone a week before the stream. Anyway, thank you for reading this. Byyee)